If you'd like to join the mysterious and mythical Thieves Guild in Obvilion, we'll show you how to find it and complete the introductory challenge.
Method 1 of 1: Finding the Thieves Guild
Step 1. You need to break the law by committing theft, and then go to jail
The dark elf will bring you a mysterious letter and say that it is from your friend.
Step 2. Read what is written on the poster about the Dark Fox
The poster is hung around the city of the empire. You can ask the innkeeper about the rumors. Give the beggar on the street some money and ask him about the Gray Fox. Say you want to join the Thieves Guild.
Step 3. After a short introduction at the Thieves Guild, you will be given a test
bring back the diary of Amantius Allectus without killing anyone.
Step 4. Go to the house of Amantius Allectus
It is located in the temple area.
Step 5. You can give 10 coins to the beggar to show you this character's house on the map
Step 6. Open the lock with a lock pick and enter the house
Step 7. In the room you will see a desk
Open it and take Amantius' diary. Return to the Garden of Darelos and return the diary to Armand Christophe.
Step 8. If Methredhel gets the diary before you, you will have to steal it from her
Step 9. You can get into her house using a lockpick
It is located in the coastal area. Open her chest and take the diary.
Step 10. If you arrive at the crime scene too late, you can try to steal the diary from the opponent's pocket
Step 11. If all this does not work out for you and Methredhel gives the diary to Christoph first, he will give you another task
Step 12. Done
- Armand Christophe can sell you lockpicks for 5 gold each.
- When Armand finishes instructing, Methredhel will immediately run to carry out the task. Follow her to get to the victim's house. Open the door with the lockpick.
- When you find yourself in the house, you will have the advantage, since Methredhel does not know where the diary is. Go straight to the right corner of the room. There is a desk with a diary in it.
- If you cannot find the meeting point, make the quest active so that it appears on the map.
- After serving your time in prison, if you follow the elf, she will lead you directly to the meeting point.
- If Methredhel steals the diary before you, just take it away from her.
- Usually Amusei will walk around the meeting point before the meeting begins. Then Methredhel will appear and go home. Then Armand will arrive with a torch in his hands.
- If you cannot increase the character's disposition to yourself above level 70, this means that you need to increase your Speech mastery. Then you can use spells and give bribes to win over the character.
- If you go to jail and serve your sentence, your skills will drop several positions. If you do not serve your sentence, you will not be invited to the Thieves Guild.
- Darelos Garden is located in an imperial city in the coastal region. It is located on the opposite side of the pier, behind an abandoned house.
- Don't worry about Amusei, he will go to the Elven Gardens.
- Give money to the poor, they are all members of the Thieves Guild.
- Remember you can meet Armand Christophe at midnight. He arrives at 11 pm and leaves at 2:30 am.
- If you follow these steps, you will have the Find the Thieves Guild quest. If it doesn't, please report the issue to Bethesda Softworks.
- Be sure to download the latest patch for the game and install it to fix any issues with the game.
- To complete all the tasks in the Thieves Guild, the article on WikiHow will come in handy, which tells about completing the quests of this Guild.