This article will help you catch the Rayquaza Pokémon.
Step 1. Find Pokémon that can withstand level 70 Pokémon and know Sing or Hypnosis moves (or anything else that puts you to sleep)
Step 2. Fly to Pacifidlog Town
Step 3. Go to the Sky Pillar, be sure to have a Mach Bike with you
On some levels … how shall I put it … holes in the floor, which can only be jumped on a Mach Bike, and at full speed.
Step 4. Save the game
This is extremely important, especially if you fail to catch Rayquaza on the first try. Also take along as many Ultra Balls and Timerballs as possible.
Step 5. Bring Rayquaza's health to yellow or red
Then use Sing or another soporific motion. Start throwing the Pokémon with the appropriate Poké Balls until you catch it.
Step 6. If something goes wrong, load your save
- The False Swipe move can safely lower Rayquaza's health to 1 and not kill the Pokémon.
- To get to the top floor, you just need a Mach Bike - otherwise, the holes in the floor cannot be overcome.
- Rayquaza can also appear as a Shiny Pokémon - with a different color and higher stats. However, the chance is 1/8192.
- If you are playing on a PC, you can use the “save-load” tactic to catch Rayquaza without causing damage, just putting him to sleep and starting to throw Pokeballs. It is better, of course, to use the masterball for this, but it can get caught in both pokeball and ultraball, as well as netball, premierball and luxury ball.
- No matter what they say, only the level of health and the type of pokeball affects the likelihood of being caught.
- The Masterball will catch the Pokémon right away.
- Remember that all Pokémon (land, sea and air) are level 70.
- Rayquaza has excellent moves - Outrage, Fly, Extreme Speed and Rest (however, all the legendary trinity in Emerald have Rest). Be ready.