To upgrade Sligu, which first appeared in Pokemon X and Y, you will have to spend a little more energy than other Pokémon require. The fact is that to improve the Slig you need rain. Although this Pokémon does not look very strong, after evolution it turns into Goodra - a dragon-type Pokémon with incredible impacts.
Step 1. Pump the Sliga to at least level 50
Glumi upgrades to Sliga at level 40, which means that you will have to raise at least 10 more levels to upgrade him to Goodra. To upgrade Sliga, fight other Pokémon or use Rare Candy.
- Sligu is a dragon-type Pokémon and can counter fire, water, grass, and electric Pokémon. This makes him a great fighter against Starter Pokémon and Wild Pokémon, but he can have difficulties with other Dragon-type Pokémon.
- Pump Sliga to level 49, and then get enough experience to almost reach level 50, and stop. So you will quickly pump it during the rain, which Slig needs for evolution.
Step 2. Find a place with rain
Sligu can only evolve when it rains. It rains randomly, but you are more likely to find it in the following places:
- Versions X and Y - on routes 8, 10, 14, 15, 16, 19, 21 and in the cities of Shalur, Kilud and Kurivay. It can rain immediately or after a while. Be patient and you will eventually be lucky. Add Sliga to the group and don't forget about other Pokémon. It can rain when you least expect it.
- Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby - It always rains in the tall grass on Route 120, making this location ideal for Sligu's evolution.
- Rain caused by Rain Dance or Drizzle cannot be used to evolve. It should be regular rain.
Step 3. Raise the level of Sligu in the rain to evolve into Goodra
Either fight a battle where Sligu gains enough experience for the next level, or give him a rare candy to level up. Whichever way you choose to evolve, Sligu must reach level 50.