Difficulty level, limited number of moves - yes, passing level 76 in Candy Crush Saga is not that easy, especially when you play this game for the first time. Win or lose is a question of whether you can use the situation on the playing field with full dedication, planning several moves ahead at once.
Part 1 of 3: Features of the playing field
Step 1. Before starting the game it is worth looking around
Please note that there are three different play areas on the field - two small on the left and one large on the right, which are separated by teleportation lines. The sweets will follow quite predictable trajectories as they move around the field:
- First the candy will appear at the bottom left.
- Then, when all the fragments have been cleared, the candy will pass through the lower left area to the right.
- Finally, and it will be just before leaving the field, the candy will go through the top left area.
- Accordingly, the "bottom" of the playing field is the lower part of the upper left zone, which can confuse the player!
Step 2. Understand the connection between the clearing of some fragments and the fall of others
Alas, you have a limited number of moves, so every step counts. Accordingly, you need to use teleports to the maximum, moving your ingredients to the upper left zone.
Clearing the chocolates at the bottom left will make it move only those candies that are in the lower left zone above them.
Clearing the candies on the right will make it move only those candies that are above them in the right zone, as well as candies in the lower left zone.
Clearing the candies at the top left will make it move candies above them in the upper left, candies from the upper right area, and candies from the lower left area.
- Accordingly, combining similar elements at the top left is often the most optimal way to play.
Step 3. Now you need to understand how teleports affect special candies
If you haven't encountered all of this yet, here's what you should consider:
- Striped candies and striped and wrapped candy combinations via teleport do not work. In other words, if you have activated the vertical striped candy in the lower left area, then it will clear the candy in the two left areas, but not on the right.
- Wrapped candies do not fall through the teleporters, unless the candies “under” them on the other side are cleared away. In other words, if you have activated the wrapped candy in the lower right row, it will clear the candy around it, but it will not fall into the upper left area.
- Colored bombs work as usual.
Part 2 of 3: Win-Win Tricks
Step 1. Concentrate all your attention on the second and third zones
You have only 33 moves to this level, which seems to be a lot, but in fact it may happen that you will not have enough two or three steps to win. Fortunately, working in the areas to the right and upper left (especially there) will move a lot more candy than in the lower left area, allowing you to squeeze the full potential out of each step.
- For example, you have one cherry in the far right column of the lower left zone, but there is nothing from which to make up any decent combination. Try to clear the candies in the far right row, either the right side of the upper left zone, or the right zone, so that that cherry at least comes to the exit from the field.
- There are, however, exceptions to the rule. For example, it often makes sense to still get a special candy, even if it doesn't clear the candies under your ingredients (especially if that special candy can remove the candies from the field).
Step 2. Bring the ingredients to the exit faster to get new ones
As a rule, new ingredients appear on the field when the old ones disappear from it (although sometimes His Majesty Chance intervenes in the matter - holy random - the Candy Crush community has not yet precisely determined which action will most likely lead to the appearance of a new ingredient). Level 76 is no exception. Accordingly, it is in your best interest to clear all the cherries as quickly as possible - the next ones will not appear until you remove the previous ones.
Step 3. Use the vertical stripes on the left
If everything is played correctly, they will move the cherries closer to the exit. Try to activate such candies on any of the zones on the left, when they are in line with the cherries - they will touch all the candies in one of the upper left columns, so that they can move the cherries as much as 4 cells closer to the exit.
Example: you have a cherry, it is in the second row of the right zone. If you can activate the vertical striped candy in the second row of any left area, you will move the cherry 4 spaces closer to the exit
Step 4. Try to activate the wrapped candies located in the upper left area
If you drive them there, then there will be a million benefits from them! They clear the 3x3 square twice, so if you guess at the moment of activation, then you can move your candies immediately 6 cells closer to the exit!
Occasionally, the two wrapped candy combo in the top left area performs even better. A 5x5 explosion will clear most of the upper left zone, and twice, that is, all cherries on the board will move closer to the exit by 8 cells - and this is often enough to remove all of them from the board
Step 5. Keep the ingredients in the middle of the board
This is a simple rule of thumb, so watch out for opportunities to move ingredients from the edges to the two center columns. So you will have the maximum possible combinations, allowing you to keep the downward movement of the ingredients towards the exit from the board, since in the middle, if anything, the activation of the candies will touch two sides, not one.
The habit of keeping ingredients off the edge of the field is a healthy habit. It is, of course, not necessary - sometimes at the next levels the ingredients will roll into the corners, from where it is very difficult to get them later. In general, we warned you
Step 6. Use a combination of striped candy and wrapped candy
This combo will clear three rows and three columns in the manner of a cross, which is especially useful at 76th level (and doubly if you are lucky enough to touch the candies from the upper left zone). However, you need to play such a combo quickly - you have few moves!
Step 7. Use a combination of colored bomb and striped candy
This is the most useful combo at this level (aside from the very rare combo of two colored bombs), which will create striped candies in place of random candies in the same color as the involved striped candy. As a rule, after such a combo, most of the board, if not all of it, will be empty, that is, in one move you will remove one or more cherries from the board.
Part 3 of 3: What to Avoid
Step 1. Be careful with activating combo over your ingredients
At 76th level, it is especially important to monitor your every action. Try not to activate a combo without pushing the cherries towards the exit (don't touch those combos that are above the cherries). Yes, sometimes you will need to do this (especially if the ingredients are almost out of stock), but such moves should not be a priority - they do not bring you closer to victory.
Therefore, at the bottom left, it is worth refraining from making combinations, and completely. An exception can only be made if you can make a valuable specialty candy, especially with a vertical strip that can clear away the fragments at the top left
Step 2. Don't waste your moves chasing horizontal striped candies
As a rule, sweets with vertical stripes are much more useful, since clearing the sweets vertically can bring the ingredient closer to the exit by several cells, and horizontally only one square. Accordingly, it is not worth spending moves on horizontal striped candies.
But there are always exceptions, and if you can put a candy in a horizontal strip next to the last row of candies above the exit, then why not
Step 3. Forget about glasses if you find it difficult to complete the level
For 30,000 you will get 1 star, so level 76 is not particularly difficult in this regard. If it is difficult for you to pass the level and score more points, then you should spit on the points, focus on cherries! There is every chance that this alone will allow you to score enough points.
Remember - when you clear an ingredient level, a random striped candy appears on the board every turn, which remains in stock. Each such candy gives three thousand points when drawn (not counting additional points for candies activated as a result), so the faster you clear the board, the more points you will score
Step 4. Do not give up if you are unlucky
Alas, unless you have invested a lot of real money in the game, then it will be a blind chance to determine whether you win or not. The appearance of sweets on the playing field is determined by the generator of random events, so you may well face a black streak of bad luck. But this is not a reason to give up! Proceed as described in this article, and you will succeed.
- Playing on a mobile device? Press the "back" button before you have time to make at least a move at any level, and do not lose your life. This can be used to reload the level and get the layout you like best.
- In the browser version, you can get additional lives by opening the game in several tabs - you will end up with lives on one, go to another!