Downworld was released for Halloween. It is a complex system of gangs, new buildings, and a huge amount of lava and fire.
Step 1. Take 14 pieces of obsidian
To obtain obsidian, you must mix lava and water, and then process it with a diamond pick.
To make obsidian, take a few blocks of flowing water, dig a mine until you see a lava flow, and place the water next to the lava. Obsidian forms itself. You will need a diamond pick to collect it, this will take some time
Step 2. Make the base of the gate out of obsidian
Make two columns of five blocks each, two spans apart. Connect them by filling the space below and above with two blocks.
Step 3. Get the flint and flint
Flint is obtained by crushing gravel. Flame is obtained by melting iron in a furnace (iron must be mined from ore). Place them on a workbench with the flint diagonally to the flint.
You will have to crush quite a bit of gravel. Do not give up
Step 4. Light the gate with flint and flint
If you've built the gate correctly, it will glow purple.
Step 5. Enter the gate
Stand on the obsidian in the center and wait. The screen will go in waves and the inscription will appear: "Entrance to the lower world."
Step 6. Have fun with the Downworld
Don't forget to bring your shorts, it's hot in there.
- Always take flint and flint with you, ghouls can destroy the gate.
- Take a sword with you for self-defense
- Try not to forget where the gate is.
- Make sure you have enough food.
- Make sure you bring armor, weapons, and food with you.
- Do not sleep, you will explode.
- You can leave out the corners of the gate, then ten blocks of obsidian will be enough for you. It is convenient to place a temporary block in each corner while you are building.
- Bring explosives and supplies for your home in case of emergency.
- Take a bow and a lot of arrows in case of a fight.
- Don't forget about the monsters.
- Take your golden armor and golden sword with you.
- Only go if you have a full set of diamond armor and a sword. Take some food.
- Always keep 14 pieces of obsidian in reserve in case the gate is lost or destroyed.
- Beds in the Nether will explode if you try to set up a bed and sleep.
- Ghouls are difficult to kill, be sure to take a bow.
- Do not attack zombie man-pigs, if you do not have good weapons, they gather in packs no worse than wolves when you attack.
- There is a lot of lava in the Nether, be careful.