How about living in a tree house? Is it possible? And we will gladly answer you yes!
Step 1. Make a wide and tall hollow column out of wood that you have not used for planks yet
Build it up to a height of about 10 blocks.
Step 2. Attach wooden ladders to the column so you can climb and descend, or make cobblestone ladders
Step 3. At the top of the column, you will build a house of planks
Just make a wide platform first. When building a house, do not forget about the doors.
Step 4. You can build several of these houses and connect them with bridges
Step 5. Add some finishing touches for realism, such as support beams
Paint the house. Install bookshelves, beds, chests, and other furniture inside your home.
Step 6. You can add additional floors to the house by lengthening the column and repeating the procedure
Step 7. Your house is ready
Method 1 of 1: How to make a huge tree house
Step 1. Collect a lot of wood
You will need approximately 597 wood units.
Step 2. Make a hollow column, 30 blocks high and 4 blocks wide
Step 3. Make two doors in the column
below and in the middle. Inside the column, make # stairs leading to the door in the middle and to the very top.
Step 4. At the top of the column, make a plank platform
The platform size should be 13x13.
Step 5. On the platform, erect the walls of the house, 4 blocks high
Step 6. Make the roof the size of the platform
Step 7. Increase the column by 10 more blocks
Step 8. Divide the house into rooms
They can be of any size.
Step 9. Make windows
Step 10. Make the roof out of spruce
Step 11. Make another tree, about 16 blocks apart, 15 blocks high and a 4 by 4 trunk
Step 12. Make a circle with a diameter of 10 blocks
Make it around the top of the second tree and in the middle of the first tree.
Step 13. Connect the trees with bridges
Don't limit your imagination here.
Step 14. Increase the top of the second tree by 6 blocks
Step 15. Add railings and posts
Step 16. Add leaves to the top of the second tree and to the ground below the first tree
Step 17. Add some decorations to your house
Also, place torches around and inside the house so that hostile mobs do not wander towards you.
- Make sure you can safely enter your cabin.
- To better contemplate your surroundings, build your home on the tallest tree. Add an observation deck to the house and add more floors.
- If you make a house on a tall tree, then you can watch the sunset and see the mobs that are far away from you.
- Bone meal instantly transforms seedlings into mature trees.
- Use Sneak mode to avoid falling from dangerous heights.
- Make a trapdoor in the floor so that you have a real tree house.
- You can also quickly build a house directly on the branches of a tree, but you will need to remove some leaves.
- Try making a jungle house or creating a jungle around it.
- You will need to make wooden planks and a workbench out of wood. With its help, you will make an ax and torches from planks.
- Cut down the trees around your house. If a forest fire starts, your artwork will burn.
- Place torches around. They will improve visibility at night and scare away mobs.
- Do not make the house too high, otherwise lightning will hit it and it will burn out.