The palace in Minecraft is a great thing, but you need a lot of time and effort to build it. Read this article to learn how to build a great palace.
Method 1 of 4: Planning Your Palace
Step 1. Get inspired
Before you start building your home, you should have some great ideas. There are many ways to get inspired and by looking at all the choices you can get you ideas that you never would have thought of before.
- Look at other palaces in minecraft. There are many photographs of the palaces already built that you can find on the internet.
- Take a look at your favorite structures in TV shows, movies, and books. Maybe you want to build Hogwarts or Superman's Palace?
- Look at house plans on the internet. There are many sites where people buy plans for real houses. You can use them for inspiration as they show you the layout of the house and how the house will look from the outside. Such photos should always be free of charge.
Step 2. Think about what kind of rooms you need
Once you have a general idea of how you want the house to look, it's time for you to start thinking about the rooms you want and where you want them to be. This will help you make all the plans in advance, so you know where the doors, windows will be, and you can improve the look of your home.
- You can include basic rooms such as kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, and basements in your plans.
- You can have rooms like a dungeon, gallery, trophy room, or chicken storage.
Step 3. Think about colors
There are a limited number of material types in the game, unless you change the textures of the materials, and you have to keep in mind not only the type of material used, but also its color. You must think over all materials in advance if you want all your walls to be the same color.
Step 4. Get a pen and paper or minecraft development tools
Once you have a general idea of the plan of your house, and what rooms you want to make, you can take Minecraft development tools and draw a plan of the palace. This sketched plan will help you decide the amount and types of resources needed, and where you will use each resource. The process of building a palace will become much easier and faster.
- You can use free services like MineDraft to draw plans.
- If you don’t have these tools and don’t want to acquire them, you can use paper and colored pencils to draw the plan.
Method 2 of 4: Avoiding the Beginner's Mistake
Step 1. Program the build time
It takes a long time to build a nice palace in Minecraft. You must be faithful to the task, although it depends on you how quickly you complete it. Program the build time and put that into your daily schedule of the day so you can finish it.
You can use this as a reward for completing homework or chores. For example, 1 hour of play = 3 hours of work
Step 2. Prepare the site for the construction site
You will need to have a seat so you can build a palace. You can place it next to other players (if you are allowed) or you can build it by playing yourself, in creative mode, in a superflat world, if you just want to build your palace and environment from the beginning.
Step 3. Make sure you have all the materials
If you are not playing in creative mode, you will need to make sure you have all the necessary materials to build the palace. Make a list of all the materials you need, and the amount you need.
Method 3 of 4: Build Like a Pro
Step 1. Divide the structure
Divide the structure into multiple chunks that you will need to finish separately if that makes things easier for you. Constantly check your work against your plans so that you do not have to constantly move a large number of incorrectly placed blocks.
Step 2. First, build the first floor
If you have a basement, then it's best to build it first so you don't have to move floors and other structures if you go wrong. Plus, you'll be able to better observe what you are building.
Step 3. Lay down the first layer of walls
Knowing where all the walls on the ground floor will be, without wasting a lot of time building them, will help you make sure everything was laid out correctly.
Step 4. Keep working
Once the plan is ready, you can start building the walls. Then, keep adding floors until the palace is the desired height. Finish by building a roof.
Create windows and doors, leaving holes during construction. This requires more planning, but it will be easier for you in the future as you do not have to clean up unnecessary materials
Step 5. Don't give up
We have already said that this can take a long time. But don't give up. Think how great it will be when you have a finished palace.
Method 4 of 4: Making It Better
Step 1. Complete your palace
Once you finish building the palace, you can fill it with furniture. Some items can be crafted in-game (like bookcases), while for other items (like a toilet push) you will need to get creative and use other materials that are similar to the desired item.
It's a good time to be inspired from other houses in Minecraft
Step 2. Continue to improve your palace
Once your main home is ready, you can continue to improve your property by creating a great garden, adding a pool, or additional structures (barn, guest house, carriage building, pool storage room).
Step 3. Share your palace with your friends
You can share the palace with friends and other community members if you are playing multiplayer. You can make your palace a community haven. Or you can create a place where you will meet friends and plan your travels.
- Add a pool. Pools add style and it can look great if you do it right.
- Keep working. Stay focused.
- If you have a test the next day, stay awake all night building your palace.
- Add fountains. It will make your palace ten times better.
- You can change textures. For example, if you have a wooden trunk, use dark brown colors.
- Automatic redstone doors will look great.
- Use Creative Mode if you don't want to be disturbed in Survival Mode.
- Make sure you plan everything right.
- If you play on a server, your palace may be broken, be prepared for this.
- Do not hurry.