Looking for a party in Minecraft? Surprise your friends? Now you can make a rocket out of fireworks in the game! We will show you how to construct it.
Method 1 of 2: Make an Asterisk
Step 1. You will need gunpowder and dyes
Additional components can be added.
Step 2. Place the items on the workbench in the shape of a star
Step 3. You can make several different types of stars
Then the explosion will look different. We'll show you the different possible combinations of ingredients when making a star.
- You can use any color dye for a color explosion.
- Add a star's head to make the fireworks look like a creeper.
- Add a feather, then you have a traditional fireworks display.
- Add a fireball for a bigger explosion.
- Add a gold nugget to make the fireworks look like a star burst.
- Add light dust to make the fireworks sparkle and sparkle.
Method 2 of 2: Make a rocket fireworks
Step 1. You will need 1 gunpowder, 1 sheet of paper and an asterisk
Step 2. Put the items on the workbench
You only need 1 sheet of paper, 1 gunpowder and 1 rocket star. If you add more gunpowder, the rocket will fly higher
Step 3. Launch the rocket
Make a light show for yourself and your friends.
- If you use 2 stars when crafting, then 2 stars will be visible in the rocket.
- You can name the rocket with an anvil.
- You can make a rocket without an asterisk. The trail of the rocket will be visible, but there will be no fireworks.