Castles are a beautiful appearance and a good defense against enemies. The castles have everything you need to survive. They provide protection from the outside world, you can build anything in them. We'll show you how to build a castle and equip it with everything you might need in Minecraft.
Method 1 of 4: Part 1: Planning
Step 1. Choose a place to place the castle and collect materials
Step 2. The best location for the castle is an area near the things you need, such as water and a tree
For example, flat tops of mountains and cliffs are a good choice of terrain
Step 3. Choose a location with trees or hills - to your taste
- Clear a spot for the castle, remember that in real life the locks move a little with the ground.
Step 4. Build the outlines of the castle - base, walls
- Leave some room for expanding the castle if needed.
Step 5. Plan where and what kind of room will be, and where what will stand
Step 6. Reposition the wall if you are short on space
Method 2 of 4: Part 2: Building an Exterior Wall
Step 1. Build the outer wall of the castle
Step 2. Select the style in which the wall will be framed
- You can make small windows in your castle wall using a ladder.
- You can make the wall wide and flat on top.
- You can add a canopy, some kind of overhang, to keep out spiders.
Step 3. Build a small tower where two walls converge
- Plan the size and height of the tower.
- Build a tower and add details.
Step 4. Build towers at every corner or intersection of walls
Method 3 of 4: Part 3: Build a Big Tower
Step 1. Select the location of the tower
- For example, along a castle wall, in front of it or behind it.
Step 2. Build the 1st floor and ceiling
Step 3. Build the steps
Step 4. Build another floor on top
You can change the size and shape of the room, add details to it
Step 5. Build as many floors as you need
Step 6. Change the appearance of the floors or decorate them
Method 4 of 4: Part 4: Entering the Castle
Step 1. Choose a place to enter
This can be the entrance to the tower or the main part of the castle
Step 2. Make the wall wider around the entrance. 3 Add details and decorate the wall near the entrance
- If you are playing in peaceful mode, you may not need to put the door.
- Iron bars can be placed at the entrance.
- If you know how to handle a red stone and play with monsters, try to make an opening-closing entrance.
- You can moat around the castle for extra protection!
- Don't be afraid to try something new. If you don't like it, you can always destroy it.
- We tell you how to build one of the types of castle. Google it and have a look at other locks if you like.
- It takes a lot of materials to build a castle.
- Remember that you don't have to follow the laws of physics in Minecraft, you can bypass them.
- If you build a wall and a courtyard, you can use it as a refuge and gathering place for materials during construction.