Minecraft is a real masterpiece, but sometimes it can be very difficult to come up with something to do in it. In this article, we will tell you about how you can kill time playing Minecraft.
Method 1 of 4: Playing as if it were the first time
Step 1. Think about what you like about Minecraft and why
This thought will allow you to understand why you are still playing Minecraft, and remind you of what this game has captivated you with. You, in turn, may be pleased to do it again, especially if some other aspects of the game are not to your liking.
Method 2 of 4: Change, Change
Step 1. Find another server for the game
There are many servers on the network for playing Minecraft, so find one that seems to be created especially for you, and play there yourself or even with friends!
Step 2. Download the mod
Let's say download the Technic mod pack that's easy to install and contains over a hundred mods! Step 3. Play with your friends.
Compete in all aspects of the game.
Method 3 of 4: Survival Mode
Step 1. Create a world in survival mode and explore its depths
It's amazingly fun. To tickle your nerves, increase the difficulty of the game.
- Harvesting the resources of some people is very relaxing and calming.
Step 2. Try to survive in a super flat world
Create such a world, and always with monsters and in survival mode. Difficulty does not matter, as long as the game was in survival mode (however, if the slugs still overflow your patience, then you can switch to peaceful mode.)
Immediately run to the nearest village (do not forget to turn on the generation of buildings in advance)
Step 3. Chop a tree at home, harvest wheat
Turn the wood on the workbench into planks.
- Make a wooden pickaxe and break the houses into stone. However, do not be greedy, otherwise the villagers will simply not recognize their own homes.
- Make stone tools. One pickaxe, two axes, 3 shovels and 2 swords are enough. Also search the forge, if there is one in the settlement, and take with you everything that will be in the blacksmith's chest. If there are cuttings there, that's great, as with them you can start growing trees.
- Try to survive.
Method 4 of 4: More advanced aspects of the game
Step 1. Think about which architectural style inspires you
Keep an image of a real building in front of your eyes and try to recreate it in Minecraft.
Step 2. Make a complex redstone outline
Articles and videos on this topic are available in abundance.
Step 3. Recreate something that you saw in real life
However, when you build from memory, the result is slightly different from the original.
Step 4. Have fun
Everything that you have told you about in this article is just options. There's so much more you can do in Minecraft, so go ahead and have fun!
- Do not be a griefer (a player who breaks other people's buildings), play fruitfully and productively.
- Use your common sense, do not build anything on the servers that violates their rules.