If you've played Minecraft multiplayer before, you've probably noticed that all players have different skins - they look different. Now you also want to change your appearance? We'll tell you how to do it!
Method 1 of 2: How to change the skin on PC or Mac platforms
Step 1. In order for you to have the option to change the skin, you must have a legally purchased version of the Minecraft game
This feature is absent in pirated copies. The skin can be changed from your personal profile on the Internet.
Step 2. You can create a skin in a special editor
It can be found on the internet. Many people choose the Skincraft program for these purposes; it's pretty easy to use. Type "Skincraft" into any search engine and download it.
- When you open the Skincraft program, you will see that you can edit each body part separately. You will be able to use various tools in order to edit your appearance.
- Once you've finished creating your new skin, save it in-p.webp" />
Step 3. Download the skin
Think about what skin you want and search for it. Then download. Many users use the skin of Santa Claus or monsters from the game. If you like one of the skins already made by someone, download it. You can find thousands of different skins on the Skindex website. Download the skin you like and upload it to your Profile on the game website.
Step 4. You can install the mod in order to be able to wear the cape in the game
In the regular version of the game, you cannot wear a cape, but on one of the game forums you can find a mod that will allow you to make changes to your character's clothes.
Step 5. Upload your skin to the Minecraft website
Log in to your page and download the skin. The next time you turn on the game, you will have your own new skin.
Method 2 of 2: How to Change Skin on Xbox
Step 1. For those who play Minecraft on Xbox, there are 8 different skins available
The skin can be selected in "Change skin" in "Help & Options". You cannot put your own skins. Available skins: Default, Tennis, Tuxedo, Athlete, Scottish, Prisoner, Cyclist and Boxer Steve.
Step 2. You can also download other sets of skins
You need to buy them, but you can also download a free trial version. You can buy skins on the Xbox 360 Marketplace.
So far there are 7 sets of skins, and a special set of skins for Halloween (Halloween pack) and Christmas (Christmas pack) are also being developed
- There is another program for editing skins: SkinEdit, it also has many different functions, and you can also create skins in it without an Internet connection.
- Some Minecraft players who play as a team wear similar hats, such as hats, in order to get to know each other.
- Skins also come in diamond or stone. It is easy to disguise in them.