Ladders play an important role in the game. They can be made from blocks, such as wood or stone, and are needed to climb high mountains, trees, caves, etc. You can also make decorative stairs at home.
Method 1 of 3: Materials
Step 1. Select a material
- Bricks (clay)
- Wooden boards from different types of wood
- Cobblestone and stone
- Underworld brick.
Method 2 of 3: Crafting
Crafting is always the same for all types of materials.
Step 1. Place the material on the workbench
- 3 blocks in the left column
- 2 blocks in the center and one in the center left slot
- 1 block in the bottom right slot
- Or, you can put the blocks in a mirrored sequence.
Step 2. Drag the finished steps to your inventory
Method 3 of 3: How to Build with a Ladder
Step 1. Make a staircase
- Draw a line of blocks diagonally.
- Place the ladder on top of these blocks.
- The ladder can be found in the village. You can break it down and take it for yourself.
- Wooden ladder: can be used to make furniture
- Stone staircase: can be placed in front of the entrance to the house, in villages and fortresses
- Sandstone Ladder: Found in Desert Villages and Temples
- Hellstone Ladder: Found in Strongholds in the Nether.
- You can make a good roof out of the stairs, as in the game blocks can float in the air. For the roof, it is better to use a stone staircase, which is made of cobblestone.
- Walking stairs will make you less hungry.