Have you always wanted to play like Toadette in Mario Kart Wii? In this article, we'll show you how to do it!
Step 1. Select single player mode after choosing your license, as you cannot unlock items in multiplayer
Step 2. Select “Race against the clock”
By choosing a single time trial, you will race without rivals.
Step 3. Choose your symbol, as well as kart or bike, what exactly does not really matter
Step 4. Complete all 32 laps
- If you have all eight items and try to unlock Toadette, then you will fail, since you are in single player mode; you just need to do all 32 circles. You can do it brilliantly or horribly, it doesn't matter, you just need to complete all 32 circles.
- You start the game with four items: a shell, a banana, a flower, and a mushroom. You need to open all eight items, complete all 32 circles to get the Toadette. And if possible, open all items:
- Star: 1 player / Grand Prix / 50cc / flower and mushroom / take 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
- Special Item: 1 Player / Grand Prix / 50cc / Star / 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
- Leaf: 1 player / Grand Prix / 50cc / shell and banana / take 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
- Lightning: 1 player / Grand Prix / 50cc / leaf / take 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
- Opening all items is the hardest part of the game! Once you open them, unlocking the Toadette is easy. Don't be discouraged if everything doesn't turn out well right away and you take 11th and 12th places in Mario Kart Wii, but your skills improve MUCH as soon as you start opening items! It's not as difficult as you might think!
- It may take a while to unlock all items.