Playing with the pros at Wii Tennis and looking to match their pitch? Do you want to serve the ball extraordinarily fast? With a little practice and some new moves, you can do it.
Step 1. Insert the Wii Sports disc and open tennis, not in training mode
Step 2. Play against a friend / computer
Step 3. Hold the Wii Remote upright
Step 4. Press the A button
When the tennis ball reaches its highest point, make a sharp movement with your wrist. An easier way to calculate the time is to count 1 Mississippi.
- Watching the ball at all times will help your kickback and make the game longer, making the opposing team tired and missing balls so you can score.
- If you imagine that this is real life, then you can play much better and more efficiently!
- If any player hits in time, the recoil slows down so you can hit again.
- Players who hit, but a little slow, can let the ball go out of bounds.
- This takes practice, so be patient.
- Many players cannot respond to shots.
- Sometimes, when playing against the computer, its recoil accelerates, and yours slows down. Don't do this all the time.
- It will be easier if you sit down.
- Don't use it too often, only when you're desperate, or at the beginning or end of a game, or people will expect it.
- Do not tell anyone how to do this, otherwise the game can get boring, because there will always be a fast ball.