Ever wanted to watch a DVD but didn't have a DVD player but had a PS2 (Play Station 2) console? Now you can!
Step 1. Connect your PS2 if you haven't already
If you did, then go to step 3
- To connect, insert the plugs into the appropriate jacks. Red is inserted into red, etc.
Step 2. Find the DVD you want to watch
Step 3. Turn on the PS2 (there should be a power button on the back), then press the reset button (green button)
Step 4. A pop-up menu will open, click browser
Step 5. Click on the Open / Eject button
(It's a blue button)
Step 6. Insert the disc.
7 Wait for the disc to load
8 Once the download is complete, click on the disc
Step 9. On the DVD menu, click Play and enjoy your movie
- You can try spreading out pillows instead of chairs, turning off the lights and making a mini cinema! It's always fun!
- Choose an interesting DVD. You should always watch what you want to watch. Well, sometimes you can't.
- If you've made a movie and saved it to DVD, then watch it!
- You must use your controller as a remote control! Make sure you know what to do with the controller in this situation.
- BE CAREFUL WHEN SWITCHING ON! Do not cover the ventilation hole, it may ruin the image! (It happened with my friend)