In this article, you will learn how to catch three mysterious legendary Pokemon of stone, ice and steel in the game Pokemon Emerald.
Step 1. Dive into calm water
Make sure you have enough max repels for the location path. The Sealed Chamber is a cave located outside Pacifidlog Town on Route 134. Note that you will need to keep to the very bottom of the screen. You will see an area with calm water next to a black place where you must use the Dive skill, after reading the inscription, press B to agree. When you reach the end of the tunnel, use the Dig skill, and then read the inscription again. Go to your group and put the Relicant last, and Wylord first, then go back and read the inscription again, after which an earthquake will follow. If nothing happened, swap the Relicant and Wilord, after which an earthquake should occur. After that, you will receive a message stating that a door has opened somewhere. Remember to save before every battle!
Step 2. Regiq
Go to the desert above Mauville City and find a cave. At the end of the cave, you will find a braille inscription. You should be in the center of the wall. Take two steps to the left from the wall, and then two steps down and use the Rock Smash skill. These guidelines are specific to the Ruby version only. In Pokemon Sapphire, you have to take two steps to the right and then two steps down and apply Strength.
Step 3. Regice
Fly to Petalburg City and then head west. Use the Surf skill and head southwest until you see an island. Go through it and then head north until you find a cave. Enter the cave and read the braille plate. Walk counterclockwise through the corners of the room, after which the door will open. In the Sapphire version, you have to read the sign and then wait about two minutes for the door to open.
Step 4. Registered
Travel to Lilikov. Walk far west. You will see berry bushes or common mud. Climb the stairs, walk past the little trainer's hideout, through the grass, then past the tourist and enter the cave. Enter the Ancient Tomb. Stand exactly in the center of the cave and apply the Flash skill. You will open the cave entrance. Enter the door, save and get ready for the battle with Registil. For the Sapphire / Ruby versions, you need to stand in the center of the cave and use the Fly skill.
- To find Ryogi's Tomb, look for a large stone surrounded by six small stones that form a circle.
- It is not recommended to use one of the giants to capture the rest.
- If you can, apply a sleep effect to the giant. They are much easier to catch asleep.
- If we judge subjectively, then we can say that Regirok is the most difficult to catch. To capture one of these three Pokémon, you can use the Ultra Ball.
- When capturing Registil, it is recommended to use Salamens with the False swipe skill. A false swing will leave the enemy one health, which is why Registil will not be able to hit back.
- Lucidolo with Aura Orb and Giga Drain, Surf, Rain Dance skills will help you to catch these legendary Pokémon.
This Pokemon is perfect against every Ryogi you fight. The use of Rain Dance will not only increase the damage from Surf, but will also heal you. Rain Dish along with Leftovers is a great way to restore health. If you want to get health faster, use Giga Drain on Regirok himself. Leech Seed / Toxic will most likely be much more useful for Giga Drain and Rain Dance, but if you're not careful, Ryoga's health can drop too low. Although Lucidolo will be able to withstand any of these Pokémon, before capturing it, it is still better to swap him for another Pokémon that has the Paralyze or Sleep skills
- If you are playing the Pokemon Diamond / Pearl version and have completed the Pokemon league, you will be able to import all Regas from the Diamond version to Pearl, or vice versa. After capturing all three Legendary Pokémon, go to Snowpoint Temple, here you will meet a strong Legendary Pokémon named Regigigas. To fight him, your group must have all three Regi (Regirok, Regiais, Registil). Regigigas is level 70, so get ready as you should! In the Pokemon Platinum version, Reggigas has the first level, so do not forget to take a Pokemon with the False swipe, Hypnosis or Sing skills to catch him.
- The key to capturing these Pokémon is the Master ball and Timer Ball. The Timer ball can be bought in Rustboro after you talk to Devon on Route 116. First, reduce the health of the Pokémon, and then start throwing the Master, and after 10 steps, the Timer Ball.
- Remember to save before fighting one of the Ryogas so that you can restart the fight if they accidentally pass out.
- Don't forget to take Relicant and Wilord with you to the cave.