World of Warcraft (hereinafter simply WoW) is a game in the MMORPG genre, that is, a multiplayer online role-playing game. WoW is played by millions of players from almost every country in the world. Of course, since people are social animals, even in the game they are united into groups - guilds. Joining a guild is an important aspect of WoW, it will not only allow you to discover the game from a new angle, but also to meet many new people. In addition, joining a guild in WoW is a simple thing, which you can see for yourself after reading this article.
Step 1. Go to a crowded location
Let's say, in the cities - but not in all, but in those where the majority of the players of your faction are located. You can get there on your own, through a flight point or a portal (in another city or created by a magician).
Step 2. See if the player is in a guild
If it is, then the name of the guild will be displayed above its nickname like this: so it will not be a problem to distinguish a player in a guild from a lone wolf.
Step 3. Wait for the invitation to join the guild (invite)
When other players discern that you are not yet a member of the guild, they will probably want to invite you to their place. You will be recruited either through a general chat or through private messages.
- Some players automatically send invites to everyone who is not in the guild.
- No one bothers you and yourself to write to one or another player, whose guild you want to join.
- Remember that not every guild member has the right to invite new members to his guild. Such an opportunity is available only to those to whom the head of the guild gave it (as a rule, this opportunity is associated with the position in the guild). If you are told that they cannot "throw an invite", then perhaps they are.
Step 4. Accept the invitation
When you receive an invitation to join the guild, a new window will appear on the screen with two buttons - agree or refuse. In addition, the name of the guild and its level will be written.
Step 5. Take part in the life of the guild
Joining a guild is not much different from joining other groups - you need to take part in its life. Participate in guild "events" (activities), sign up for the raid squad - in general, play.
The old-timers of the guild are often promoted to the rank of "officers", when they themselves can already invite to the guild
- Decent guilds do not accept the first ones they come across, they require at least submitting an application through their forum. The same guilds that accept everyone in a row think they can achieve the amount of quality.
- If there are too many players in the guild, then you will receive less loot from raids.