With the Boolprop cheat, you can do just about anything in the Sims 2. Kill any Sim, change physique, make a Sim sick, and more. The problem is that it is important to write this cheat code correctly as it matters the spelling and spaces. The following is the correct spelling of the cheat code and options for using it.
Step 1. Go to the area of your choice and press Ctrl + Shift + C in the same order
A box appears at the top of the screen.
Step 2. Type or Paste - boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
Enter this code exactly as you see it here, including spaces.
Step 3. Press enter
If you did everything right, the cheat field will close by itself, and if you made a mistake, the field will become larger and you will see a lot of things in it.
Step 4. Go to the screen for creating a family or select an already created family
- In order to create a family, you will need to enter the last name and press Shift + N. A field will appear, which will inform you that you have opened new hairstyles, skin colors and clothes.
- If you already have a family, there are many things you can do with it:
- Change your Sim's physique. Press shift, click on a sim and select the "Change Physique" option to make it the way you want it.
- Kill any Sim. Select the action "Kill" and choose any option.
Step 5. Change the needs by dragging the strip wherever you want
You can also do this with skills and relationships, as well as hobbies if you have the Hobbies add-on installed.
Step 6. If you have boolProp cheat enabled in Live Mode, then you can get special hairstyles
To do this, first do steps one, two and three, click on the mirror and click change appearance. Then, next to the different hairstyles (brunet, chestnut, blonde, and red), another icon will appear. Click on it and you will get other hairstyles!
Step 7. Let your imagination run wild and have fun
- If you shift-click on the newspaper, then you can get any job without having to wait until it is free. You can also advance to any job level or unlock any career ambition rewards in any career
- Turn on bolprop mode on the district screen, not when you start playing as a family. You will not have as many options as if you enable it at the beginning of the game
- If you shift-click on the mailbox, you will be able to motivate NPCs or make them static, and much more.
- Leaving boolprop mode for a long time won't hurt your game, unlike some cheats.
- Also, it will not be damaged by the operation of the mode during the exit from the game; it turns off during the exit itself.
- It's completely free, and if any website says that in order to do this you have to download a program, then they are lying, and this program will simply disrupt your computer.
- It is a myth that using the boolprop cheat to maximize skills does not grant wishes. All you need to do is make your ward perform an action that gives a skill, and move the bar of this skill. For example, when your Sim is drawing, move the creativity bar to the closest mark. The game will inform you that the Sim has earned a skill point and that their wish will be granted.
- It is generally accepted that boolprop spoils the game. There are several things that do this:
- Using 'Make Selectable' to be able to select Mrs. Crumplebottom
- Using 'Make Selectable' to be able to select Death with a scythe
- Using 'Make Selectable' to be able to select the Therapist
- Using 'Make Selectable' to be able to select a social rabbit. This is very, very bad, and will not only ruin the game in the long run, but also remove some options from the game.
- Why does it harm the game? These 'characters' are considered items by the game.
- Choosing a RC car as part of the family
- By pressing the option "give a mobile phone *" can significantly reduce the quality and speed of the game