If you would like to join Dratini to your team, we will tell you how to do it. Dratini evolves into a powerful Pokémon Dragonite.
Step 1. You will need access to the city of Blekornu
Dratini lives in Dany Dragon, which is located in the city of Blackorn. You will need 8 badges to catch the Dratini, as well as an empty spot on your team. You will have to defeat Luigi.
Method 1 of 2: The Oldest Way
Step 1. Go to Dragon Den, swim through the water
Step 2. Find the whirlpool, climb over it
Step 3. Swim on the water until you see a house with a pagoda instead of a roof
Step 4. Enter the house
Step 5. Talk to the elder
Step 6. He will give you a Dratini
Step 7. Dratini parameters
- The highest Dratini parameter is attack, and the lowest is health.
- Dratini is a Dragon-type Pokémon with a weakness for ice.
- Dratini can be both feminine and masculine.
- Dratini has the Skin Shedding skill. With its help, he can nullify the effect of all effects.
Method 2 of 2: Way through the water
Step 1. Go to the Dragon Den, to which you can swim on the water
Step 2. Swim on the water until you see Dratini
It will be very low level (5-15 levels). Step 3. Use ultra balloons or love balloons.
Ultraballs are more likely to catch Pokémon. Only the master ball is stronger than them. Dratini is quite difficult to catch, so you cannot do without balls. Love balls are used to capture Pokémon of the opposite sex. For example, if your Pokemon is a boy and Dratini is a girl, you will need such a ball.
In order to catch Dratini, you need to free up space in the team before talking to the elder
- The dragoner also walks on the water, you may be able to catch him.
- Use high quality pokeshars if you encounter Dratini on the water.