Although you cannot create a real teen pregnancy in The Sims 2, you can use this technique to transform an adult into a teenager. Read the instructions.
Step 1. Press Ctrl + Shift + C on your keyboard to bring up a dialog box and enter the cheat code
“BoolProp Testingcheatsenabled true”. Do not insert quotes or leave spaces.
You can simply copy this code and paste with CTRL + V
Step 2. Create two adult sims
They would later become a pair of teenagers. They will not become “real” teenagers, as they will not need to go to school, but they will be able to go to work, have children and even drink the elixir of life to stay young forever.
- If you've already created teenagers, don't worry. Click on CTRL + SHIFT + Cto reopen the cheat menu. Then enter: “ agesimscheat on ”To change the age. SHIFT + CLICK for each sim, select Set Age (Select age) and then Adult (Adult).
Step 3. SHIFT + CLICK on the first sim you want to turn
Then click Spawn> More> Sim Modder. A baby should appear. Please select Age (Age) and then Teen (Teenager).
Step 4. SHIFT + CLICK on the same sim and select More> Force Error> Delete
This will temporarily remove your Sim, allowing you to reincarnate him as a teenager.
Step 5. SHIFT + CLICK the trash can icon and select Reset Age Duration
Your first Sim will reappear, able to do everything that adults do, but remain in the body of a teenager. You can now remove the baby. If the sim does not appear, click on another sim, click on Tombstone of life & Death, and select a family member. Your sim will reappear.
The trash can icon is in front of the Sims' house
Step 6. Repeat steps 3, 4, 5 with another sim
Now you can choose the "woohoo" function, try to have a child and marry them.
Step 7. Press CTRL + SHIFT + C and enter “boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false” to end the cheat
If the cheat is turned on for too long, strange things may happen to the game.
- For this to work, you must have a version of the Sims 2: Night Life Expansion Pack. Otherwise, nothing will appear.
- As a result of the cheat, glitches may occur. For example, you might need to use ModTheSims and get Teen maternityso that pregnant teen Sims don't look like flying heads. Unless you yourself want it.
- To get adult clothes SHIFT + CLICK on a sim and select Change suit (Change costume). Click on Swimsuit (Swimwear) and then select Maternity clothes (Adult clothing).
- Always be careful when using boolProp; never click anything in the cheat menu if you don't know what it means!
- Sometimes this can cause the game to slow down or even disable it. If you think this is possible, try the cheat code!
- You can also knock off other settings in the game.