The popular website “Omegle.com” is a new and exciting way to connect with people around the world. The most popular language for communication on Omegle is English. You simply press Talk on your home page and connect with a stranger from anywhere in the world. There are also disadvantages to this. A lot of people act like “troll” - these people want to have fun with strange stories. Follow this guide to actually talk to someone.
Step 1. Start your conversation in the right way
Saying "ASL" or "I'm horny" is not a good start. You can say "Hi" or just "Hello, what's up?"
Step 2. If you want to avoid trolls, then behave appropriately
After greeting, say, "I don't want to be rude, but if you are horny, can't speak English, or don't want to actually have a conversation, please disconnect." (I don't mean to sound rude, but if you are preoccupied, cannot speak English, or do not want to start a normal conversation, please disconnect)
Step 3. Learn to recognize trolls
There are basic points by which you can tell if the other person is trolling. They may start a conversation rough and out of place, or they may just say "I'm horny". Most often, however, this will be the first option.
Step 4. Don't be afraid to disconnect (click on disconnect)
If the person seems strange to you, just get out of the conversation. If a person starts a conversation with "asl" - most likely, they are looking for sex on the Internet.
Step 5. Have fun on Omegle without talking to trolls
Some people may say something out of place, play along with them. If this is something rude, come out, but sometimes the best conversations start with the strangest ones.
Step 6. Do not be led by the trolls
They can send a message saying “Omegle found your IP address” or “Omegle recognized you as a vulgar brute”; such messages usually end with false contact information.
Step 7. You will meet very different people on Omegle
You will come across people who seem to you to be honest, obvious liars, trolls, preoccupied people, funny people, boring people and ordinary people. Learn to communicate with people and you can turn any conversation into a fun conversation.
- Don't take what people say to heart. A lot of people will try to upset you, do not follow their lead.
- If someone gets out of the conversation with you, don't be offended. Omegle is visited by 20,000-45,000 people a day, so you will find someone to talk to.
- When using Omegle, try to go beyond standard conversations starting with “Whats up?” or “Asl”. Talk about general topics, about music and sports, about international news.
- Maintain a positive atmosphere during the conversation.
- An easy way to spot anxious people: They will ask you to share a nude or semi-nude photo.
- Try adding “interests” (what you are interested in) to find someone more appropriate to talk to you.
- Pretty much all guys will call girls cute, don't believe ‘njve.
- A fun way to start a conversation is “Hello ASL or AC?” ASL stands for Age / Sex / Location and AC stands for Actual Conversation. See what they choose.
- You can use “question promt” on Omegle to spice up the conversation, or add interest to find people with common topics of conversation.
- You don't have to act like a troll to have fun on Omegle. By starting a conversation with a random little thing, you can end up with an interesting and engaging conversation.
- Do not share your photos and personal information.
- Parents: Omegle can be very aggressive at times. Keep children under 13 years of age away from Omegle.