Have you seen something very terrible, disgusting and disgusting, and you can not forget about it for a day, a week, a month or longer? Perhaps this article will help you.
Step 1. Turn away immediately if you see something unpleasant
The more you look, the longer you will remember about it.
Step 2. Switch to something pretty or something more pleasant
Step 3. Focus on other activities
Keep yourself busy. Concentrate on your hobby; read, play an instrument, or exercise.
Step 4. Don't sit alone
Spending time with your family or friends will make you feel better. Talk to them about what you saw.
Step 5. Cry
It will become easier for you.
Step 6. Focus on positive thoughts
Don't think about what you saw, the longer you think, the worse you will feel. Remember "our life is determined by our thoughts."
- Try to forget and not think about it. The more you think, the more it stays in your memory, and the worse you feel. If what you saw was too disgusting and you regret seeing it, just don't think about it.
- Accept life as it is. It's hard, but don't give up.
- Listen to music and take a break from bad memories.
- Go outside and get some fresh air. Look to the sky and clear your mind.
- Meditation and relaxation techniques can also help.
- Talk to your family about your problem. Even if it hurts, talk to someone.
- If you feel unable to cope with the situation on your own, consult your doctor or seek professional help.
If you have experienced child abuse report this site to the competent authorities.
Never be afraid to take action.
- Bad memories can always come back.