Why go to a bar or other crowded place to meet girls when you can do it at home? Metaphorically speaking, Facebook is a great place to hunt girls. There are a lot of females just waiting to be asked out on a date. Here's what it takes.
Step 1. Add the desired girl as a friend, if you have not already done so
(and how else to communicate with her on Facebook if she is not your friend?)
Step 2. Keep your profile short but informative
you must appear friendly, outgoing, and confident.
- For example: My name is …
- Do you want to know more? Then let's get to know each other better.
- By God, if different girls are writing on your wall, then this is great, so others will understand that they are interested in you.
- Your profile picture should be “on topic” and highlight your strengths: eyes, personality, or otherwise.
Step 3. Show your interest
- After adding a girl as a friend, go to her page and find out her interests. "Performers, hobbies, and other common interests."
- Remember or write down this information as it will help you in the conversation, which will be described in the next step.
Step 4. Find an approach to it
- If you have the courage and confidence to write on her wall, then what are you waiting for.
- For example: "Hi, I added you because your face is familiar to me. I don't think we talked before, but you are very interesting to me and we may have a lot in common."
- You can also play the game "The truth is …". Write the phrase "The truth is …" and give your opinion on everyone who likes this post.
- If she likes the status, then write the following: "The truth is that you seem to me to be an interesting person with whom it is easy to communicate, but I hardly know you, can we fix this moment?"
- If she agrees, then you need to ask for her phone number.
Step 5. Conversation
- Just chat with her, even without a phone number, you can chat in messages.
- For heaven's sake, don't be intrusive. NEVER BE IMPOSED.
- Start a casual conversation by asking "how are you" or what kind of music she likes.
- Try to keep the conversation going. Consider what she answers. If she talks to you, then she has a certain interest. It is most important.
- After texting her, tell her that you need to retire on business. Something like "Listen, let's talk a little later, I need to leave urgently. Will you write me?" Almost LIKELY she will answer in the affirmative, unless you accidentally say something stupid.
Step 6. Build on your success
- After a couple of days of communication, try asking her out on a date. Invite her to meet and go to a movie or concert if there are interesting events in the city.
- The most important thing is to see each other in life.
Step 7. Come on a date
- Be fun.
- Stay confident.
- Talk to her.
- Be confident not only on Facebook, but also in life.
- Chat with as many girls and friends as possible on your wall. This will show that you are friendly and not a loner.
- Be fun.
- Chat with different girls a lot.
- Post photos of you doing something funny.
- Be yourself.
- Post only good photos.
- Don't pester her too much over the phone or text.
- Avoid smoking or drinking photos.
- Don't be annoying. If she said no, THEN IT MEANS NO.
Don't lie. If you twist her with three boxes, and then still meet, then you may find yourself in a very awkward position
- Do not intrude, so you will only show your despair and disappoint her.
- Don't be vulgar.
- Do not post photos in which you are angry or annoyed. Who would want to communicate with such a person?