In this article, you will learn how to use RemindMeBot on Reddit to remind you of one of the threads.
Step 1. Go to
You will be taken to the main Reddit page.
If you are not already signed in, please do so now
Step 2. Click on the title of the thread for which you want to create a reminder
The contents of the branch will open.
To use RemindMeBot, the branch must be active (not archived)
Step 3. Scroll down and click on the comment box at the bottom of the thread
Step 4. Enter RemindMe
Tomorrow "answer this thread". The syntax for RemindMeBot is: RemindME! [time] "[message]". In this example, you are telling RemindMeBot to send you a message with the text "reply in this thread" tomorrow (Tomorrow). The post will also contain a link to the thread. This is just one example of how RemindMeBot can be used.
- The time can also be entered in other ways, for example One year (in a year), August 25, 2018 (August 25, 2020), at 4pm (at 16:00), EOY (at the end of the year), Step 10. minutes (in 10 minutes), Step 2. hours after noon (2 hours after noon) and so on.
- RemindMeBot can also be used to remind yourself of certain historical dates, such as the anniversary of a particular Reddit thread or the birthday of a Reddit user.
- Do not forget to enclose the message in quotation marks ".
Step 5. Click Save below the comment box
This will add your comment to the thread and alert RemindMeBot to create an automated post.
- RemindMeBot will reply to your message in a moment, confirming the date and time of the reminder.
- If you want to remove RemindMe! post from a thread, click on "delete this message" at the bottom of the confirmation window to hide it from other users.
Step 6. Check your messages after the expiration date
If you've set a reminder for tomorrow, click on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of Reddit 24 hours after the post was sent. You will see a message from RemindMeBot that contains a link to the thread as well as a reminder text.
Step 7. Click on the link in the post to access the thread
Leave the comment you originally wanted to make.