If you have a laptop, then you know that the quality of the built-in speakers is poor. This article will show you how to connect a good speaker system to your laptop.
Step 1. Select a speaker
Consider whether you need a subwoofer or want surround sound through a 5.1 system. Don't waste a fortune, but don't buy the cheapest system either.
Step 2. Connect the 3.5mm plug to the headphone jack of your laptop
Step 3. Adjust the volume on your laptop by clicking on the sound icon on the taskbar and setting the slider to 80
Step 4. Plug in and turn on the speaker
Step 5. Set the speaker volume to minimum
Step 6. Launch the music player on your laptop, and slowly increase the speaker volume to a comfortable level
Step 7. Enjoy listening to music
- You can also connect the speaker system to your MP3 player or iPod.
- Change your laptop sound settings and adjust sound effects, equalizer, etc.
- You can listen to a variety of music for free on Spotify and We7.
- Some systems are equipped with stands for MP3 players or iPods to accommodate these devices when connected to speakers.
- Excessive preoccupation with audio settings can lead to unwanted results.
- Never touch the speakers of the speaker system.