Step 1. Enter the code in the address bar
Try the following "injections":
- Note that if you are using Firefox, you will have to use a different method, such as cmd-shift-k on a Mac.
- Opens a window with the word "Hello!"
Opens two windows: the first with the word "Hello"; when you click "OK" a second window will open with the word "world":
Changes the value of form  to "other"
Changes the background color to blue. You can make the background color whatever you want - to do this, instead of "blue" (blue) enter another color (in English)
Displays the real name of the site server you are viewing. Use this code if you think you are viewing a fake website, or just for verification
Makes photos fly across the screen. Find a site similar to Google Images to download more images from it. (If you hit the refresh button, the code will work very quickly, but it may only work on macOS.)
Makes the photos form a circle
Moves elements around the web page
- The changes made are not permanent and will not affect the information on the server.
- Only you will see the changes you make.
- You can only change the background for pages that do not yet have a CSS background.