Are you a kid who has to put up with crooked teeth? Are you tired of being bullied by other kids? Do you want your teeth to stop interfering with doing what you love? If you want any of the above, remember, you are not alone. Read this article and learn how to get your teeth out of control of your life.
Step 1. Try to fix your teeth
If this is not possible due to money problems or other reasons, keep reading.
Step 2. Try to keep your teeth clean and white
You can do this by brushing or rinsing your teeth at least 2 times a day, or every time you eat. You can try to whiten your teeth with a professional or at home using a whitening kit.
Step 3. If you are a girl, you can emphasize your other virtues, thereby divert attention away from your teeth
Try using mascara or eyeshadow to highlight the beauty of your eyes, or apply foundation to highlight the beauty of your cheekbones.
Step 4. Don't wear bright red lipstick
Try to choose a less vibrant color.
Step 5. Try to smile with your mouth closed, or the way you usually smile at a friend's joke
Everyone has flaws, so why should you worry if your teeth are slightly out of order?
Step 6. Being proud of who you are is a wonderful method to live your life with dignity
- When you look in the mirror, you highlight every part of your face and, of course, pay special attention to your cons! Remember, what people see in your face are just the basics. So don't worry!
- If people tease you about your teeth, ignore it and it will soon stop. If you don't answer them, you will realize that they are just weak inside guys or girls who are trying to look cool.
- Concentrate on other methods to hide the imperfection of your face. For example, become a loyal friend. Laugh a lot! This is right! If you laugh a lot (as long as you don't overbear), people will get used to your teeth and will start paying more attention to your other virtues, such as the sparkle of your beautiful eyes when you laugh! After a while, people will get used to your teeth, and will not pay any attention to them when they meet. Be happy! Be a good friend! Laugh a lot! Most people with "flaws" are actually very good people! Try to be one of them! (people say it is!)
- Don't let your teeth get in the way of the things you love to do.
- Try to smile in your photos. You will look more natural than covering your teeth.
- See your dentist regularly, at least twice a year.
- Try to whiten your teeth with baking soda or peroxide at least once a week. This will really help whiten them!
- You are your own worst critic. You may think that your teeth look very bad, but in reality they are not.
- If you decide to whiten your teeth at home, be extremely careful and strictly follow the instructions. If you are a child, ask your parents for permission, and it is also a good idea to do this with adult supervision.
- Again, if you are a girl who wants to use makeup and you are young, ask your parents for permission before trying.