If you want to unwind after a hard day in a hot bath, read this article and learn how to turn your bath into a spa experience.
Step 1. Think back to the last time you relaxed in the bath, washing away your day's stress
Step 2. Take time for yourself to relax
Finish all household chores before you start relaxing. Take some time for your body and soul, let the worries go away.
Step 3. Prepare a special bath
Turn off your phone. Pour a glass of wine, take a magazine, turn off the light in the bathroom, light candles (you can use scented ones), turn on hot water, add oil, balls or bath bombs to it. Aromatherapy is a great way to relax, there are so many good bath stuff in stores, why not get something ?!
Step 4. Immerse yourself in the tub and let the stress wash out and drain out of the water
Step 5. Relax
Let your worries dissolve in water. Think of the sunny beach, the kisses of the sun, the starry skies, let the thoughts of children, work, money evaporate. Open your mind, meditate and enjoy!
Step 6. Try to shower before taking a bath
This will make you soak in clear water.
Step 7. Prepare a playlist of relaxing songs and enjoy music while taking a bath
Step 8. A face mask and a good book are essential for taking a bath
Get creative by making your own mask with 1 banana (mashed), 1 tablespoon of honey, and 5 tablespoons of oatmeal. You can buy a ready-made mask in the store for a reasonable price.
Step 9. Enjoy
- Relax !!
- Apply a mask to your face for a spa-like feel!
- Take a glass of your favorite drink with you, sip it while soaking in the bath.
- Wear a shower cap if you don't want to get your hair wet.
- If you are enjoying music (listening to radio, cassettes or CDs), make sure that the turntable, tape recorder, radio did not fall into the water.
- Place candles in safe places where you can see them.
- Don't drink too much wine while taking a bath. Either it spills out, or you get drunk. You can be harmful to your health by drinking alcoholic beverages and taking a hot bath at the same time.
- Bath meditation can be risky, make sure you don't drown and let someone know where you’re doing and don’t want to be disturbed.
- Do not stay in the water for too long as this can lead to premature aging of the skin.