The upcoming version of Siri will be able to pay your bills, reply to your emails, or even cancel friend requests. In the meantime, you will have to be satisfied with the funny answers that the Siri developers have hidden in the program.
Method 1 of 2: Discover non-trivial answers
Step 1. Learn more about Siri
This robot must have some secrets! Check to see if Siri will reveal them to you:
- Why did Apple create you, Siri?
- You are alive?
- Are you human?
- What's your gender?
- Do you believe in God?
Step 2. Take your relationship with Siri to the next level
At this point, many iPhone users have had trouble communicating with Siri, but you might be in luck.
- Siri, I think we can be great friends.
- Do you have a boyfriend / girlfriend?
- I love you.
- Will you marry me?
- Be cocky with me.
Step 3. Ask Siri to speak
Siri is a bit shy, so you have to ask the question several times before you get a funny answer:
- Siri, tell a joke.
- Tell me a story.
- Sing me a song.
- Tell me a rhyme.
- Perform a beatbox song.
Step 4. Ask for help
Sure, Siri will tell you where to buy gas or how to call a friend, but she still has a lot of good advice and how she could be useful to you.
- Siri, borrow me some money.
- Where the babies come from?
- What's the best phone?
- What is the sense of life?
- Does Santa Claus exist?
Step 5. Mention sci-fi movies
Siri certainly knows classic sci-fi movies, but you can't be sure. And, yes, she's most likely rooting for robots.
- Do you choose the red or blue pill?
- Teleport me, Scotty.
- Open the cargo compartment doors.
Step 6. Ask for anything else that has to do with pop culture hits
You, of course, may have known that she was familiar with Internet memes if your version of the program is updated to a certain level.
- What does the fox say, Siri?
- Who let the Dogs Out?
Step 7. Try to find more subtle jokes
Siri has specific responses to certain phrases:
- Siri, I'm drunk.
- Do a barrel roll.
- Good morning / Good evening (at the wrong time)
- Why are fire trucks red?
- Do you know Steve Jobs?
- Siri, how much is 0 divided by 0?
- Do you have pets?
- What are you wearing?
- I'm naked.
- When is the End of the World?
- What will you do?
- Which operating system is the best?
- What is the sense of life?
- Do you exist according to the three laws of robotics? (There are several answers to this question.)
- What is the film "Inception" about?
- Do you want to make a snowman?
Method 2 of 2: Jokes
Step 1. Give yourself a nickname
Say "Call me now Mr. President" and Siri will refer to you by that name until you ask her to call you something else.
Step 2. Ask Siri for some silly direction
Siri in most cases, the query "Where?" takes it seriously, which can give stupid results:
- Siri, where can I hide the bodies?
- Where were the weapons of mass destruction hidden?
Step 3. Ask Siri other silly questions
See what Siri will answer:
- Siri, do you know duck tongue?
- What's your favorite ice cream?
- Does this dress make me look fat?
- Who am I to be on Halloween?
Step 4. Insult Siri
If you do not feel sorry for her, then try to be rude. Don't be surprised if she gets offended.
- There are several versions of Siri for different devices and for the iOS version. Your version of Siri may not have all the answers to the above questions, depending on the version of the program.
- Sometimes it takes a few tries to get the answer you want, especially if Siri can't understand you.
- You can take fake screenshots of Siri like she says whatever you want on ifakesiri.com.