The methods in this article will help you remove yellow stains from cabinet and other surfaces. These methods can also be used to remove small rust stains from kitchen surfaces.
Step 1. Clean the surface as you normally would when removing dirt / grease, etc
Step 2. Wipe the surface with a damp cloth, then wipe dry to keep the surface completely dry
Step 3. Pour baking soda into a bowl and add a little lemon juice - you will hear a hiss
Step 4. Apply the mixture to the surface and start rubbing - you have to work hard
Step 5. Continue rubbing until the stain diminishes or disappears altogether
Step 6. Wipe the surface to remove any remaining mixture
Step 7. If the stain remains, apply a little whitening toothpaste to the stain and let it sit for 5 minutes
Wipe with a damp cloth.
Step 8. If the stain cannot be removed using the above methods, try using bleach to remove it
Rinse the surface thoroughly after using bleach.
- Try your chosen product first on a small area so as not to damage the surface of all the furniture.
- Wash the surface regularly to prevent stains from eating.
- Apply some polish to a clean surface to keep your furniture clean for a long time. However, be sure to test in a small area so as not to damage the surface of all furniture.
- Stop using your chosen method right away if you see furniture deteriorating.
- Use rubber gloves to protect your skin.
- Use bleach with great care.