Cleaning a trampoline is a fairly simple task and takes from 30 minutes to an hour.
Method 1 of 2: Liquid Soap
Step 1. Use a large broom to sweep all the small debris off the trampoline
If there is snow on the trampoline, use a shovel, although cleaning it in the winter is not a great idea.
Step 2. Fill buckets with warm water and add liquid soap to it until a large amount of foam forms
Step 3. Pre-hose the trampoline with water
Step 4. Call your friends for help
Gather the helpers you have called and give them buckets and brushes.
Step 5. Clean properly
Step 6. Compete in the speed of cleaning the trampoline
For example, boys against girls, one side against the other, well, or to the music.
Step 7. Once everyone has finished cleaning, remove everything from the trampoline, and again hose it with water
Rinse off all the soap thoroughly, otherwise it will be slippery and sticky when the trampoline is dry.
Step 8. Let the trampoline dry well in the sun
If you're impatient to jump, dry it off with towels.
Method 2 of 2: Detergent
Step 1. Spray the detergent onto the trampoline
Concentrate it primarily on dirt stains.
Step 2. Lather a rag so that there is more foam
Step 3. Wipe off the detergent with a cloth and water
Wait until the trampoline is completely dry.
If you are anxious to jump, dry the trampoline with a towel
- Wear clothes that you are not afraid to get wet or a bathing suit.
- Remove all the small debris from the trampoline, otherwise, after cleaning, there will still be dirt.
- Make sure your trampoline is waterproof.
- If you are unable to remove the markings from the trampoline, apply a carpet cleaner to the mark.
- You can get wet.
- Try not to slip or fall!
- Beware of falling helpers, buckets and brushes.