Many teenage boys feel uncomfortable when they first start dating. They are not sure what is expected of them on a 'date'. They are afraid of not liking the girl and believe that it is better not to date at all than to be rejected. You are not alone in these feelings, and the purpose of this article is to help all teenage guys who need advice on how to date successfully.
Step 1. Show respect
First of all, girls want to feel that you see them as a person, not an object.
Step 2. On a date, offer to pay for it
This will make her feel like you like more than your money. If she declines this offer and suggests that everyone should pay for themselves, do as she wants. Don't take it personally.
Step 3. Be yourself
She didn't just decide to go on a date with you and not with another guy. Whatever you do, do not mislead her about who you are - in any way, in any form or form - otherwise it will come back to haunt you later.
Step 4. Behave like a knight
Offer to carry her books, open doors for her (especially if she gets in or out of a car), and respectfully address her parents when you meet them.
Step 5. Dress like a young man
This doesn't mean you don't need your own style - quite the opposite. But as a boy becomes a teenager, his body changes and you need to dress a little differently to look your age - you will make a greater impression on the girl if you dress more mature and fit your age. That is, tidy yourself up throughout the day - your clothes should be clean and not wrinkled, and your hair should look good. Wear a belt whether you're tucking in your shirt or not. Guys tend to lose a certain "curve" of their physique as they age, which is why most adult men wear a belt! You will get used to the feeling that you are tightly girded. Also make sure that your clothes fits well and fits the occasion. Try to dress fashionably, but be yourself. Develop your style, but remember that men usually don't have the same variety of style options as women. Although the world has changed somewhat now, men are still expected to see a certain kind of outfit, especially for special occasions. So if you're going out on a date, dress smartly than if you were just messing around on the weekend. But you have to have your own style and personality.
Step 6. Talk to her
Tell her about some of your interests - your favorite movies, books and music. This is always a good way to start a conversation. It will be easy for her to communicate on the above topics. If you share lessons with her, mention something about them. She may reply that she either did not notice you in the lesson or definitely noticed you. So the conversation will be tied up around the lessons, and from there it will move on.
Step 7. Compliment her
Compliments about her appearance, which are always appreciated, but don't forget to celebrate other things like her ability or athletic performance. If she's a good girl, tell her so. It's important not to lie when complimenting, because a girl usually knows why she should compliment her, and will feel condescending if she catches you lying.
Step 8. Maintain a lively conversation
Don't just talk about yourself, ask her about what is interesting to her - about her hobbies, friends, what means the most to her. If she asks you a question about herself, answer and then say something like, “What about you?” To avoid monopolizing the conversation. This will help you learn more about her.
Step 9. Unobtrusively show your interest
Smile when one of you is talking, make constant eye contact, especially if you are sitting at a table eating something, always look directly at her when she is talking to you. It is annoying when, in a conversation with a person, he constantly looks around or looks around the room, turns to see who has just passed by. This demonstrates a complete lack of interest in whatever she talks about and makes her feel like you are not interested in either her or what she has to say.
Step 10. React to it
If she isn't very responsive on dates, doesn't want to hold hands when you try, or doesn't have easy conversation, back off for a while. If she looks uninterested and clearly bored, end the date and take her home. It's okay, this is not your fault. Remember, this is just practice, and when you have enough experience dating will go very well.
Step 11. Smile
This will show the girl that you are having fun and that you genuinely like her.
- Remember, most guys are just as nervous as you are.
- The girls will constantly test you; Maintain your self-confidence and mood, and don't let the little things unsettle you. BE STRONG
- Don't make fun of her, her friends, or family. When you talk about someone else, you show her that when she's not with you, you might as well be talking about her.
- A little window dressing won't hurt if you do it with a dose of fun and self-deprecation. But if you behave insolently, insist or overstep any boundaries, then make yourself a complete idiot. Carefully.
- Don't come across as a "playboy" or a reveler. Girls do not like this and you will ruin your reputation forever.
- Always be polite to her parents and family members if you meet them. When they contact you, be sure to answer, do not ignore them. If her parents don't like you, chances are you won't be dating again.
- Don't be too assertive or overbearing. Don't ask you to go to a specific restaurant or movie theater. Tell her where you would like to go and ask if she would like to join you, preferably in advance. If she refuses, ask where she would like to go.
- When considering what to do on a date, it's best to come up with several options for what to do and where to go, and then let your companion choose. This will show the girl that you are taking the initiative, but leave her room to choose.
- Personal hygiene is always very important. Always use deodorant (but in moderation), try Old Spice Original, it gives you a nice clean scent without giving you that "spring scent". Or, if you want a more seductive smell, you can try Gillette shower gel and some deodorant spray (good ones include Hollister, Lacoste, and American Eagle). And don't forget to dress 'decently'. Don't wear your regular school clothes unless you're sure the date will be casual.
- If you have been attracted by this girl for a long time, then mentioning the little things that you did for her will seem 'sweet' to her. - note - this is entirely up to the girl and is usually not recommended unless you are already doing great or this is a second / third date.
- If you are unsure about any part of the date, seek advice from a friend of about the same age as your date. Seven times measure cut once!
- Learn when to break these rules, but wait until you get more experienced.
- Always pick her up in front of the house when you are going on a date, never meet it is not clear where. This will give her parents the opportunity to get to know you. And if you're smart enough, make a good first impression.
- If she asks you out on a second date and you don't like her, say something like, "No thanks, I'm not quite ready for that yet." She will take the hint.
- Don't make fun of her. She'll just get uncomfortable, or you hurt her feelings, or maybe she'll think you're a jerk. There is nothing wrong with a fleeting and loving tease, you can both have fun, but only if she understands that you are joking. If she thinks that you are acting mean or trying to offend her, she will no longer meet with you. Therefore, feel free to poke fun at her and do not be offended if she lets go of the taunt in response, but do not let this turn into a real verbal duel.
- Rememberthat not all girls are the same. The girl you are currently dating may like some things more than the one you saw before. Get to know her before making any assumptions.
- Be good! Girls like mature and nice guys who treat them well, even around friends.
- Don't date a girl just because of her body. This kind of relationship will not benefit either of you.
- Never touch her in such a way that it can be regarded as insolence, especially this applies to the bottom and chest.
- • Keep track of where you spend your money: take it easy with gifts. If you buy her a lot of things, she will think that you are too easy prey and will think that it is okay to use you only for money.
- If you do not have special feelings for this girl, you should not brew all the porridge. Dating a girl you don't have sincere feelings for is a waste of time.
- Never stare at any part of her body other than her eyes. Even if you don't find it offensive, she may be uncomfortable.