Everyone wants their first date to be memorable, and we offer a good technique for that. Mutual communication and just having a good time together is key.
Step 1. You need to look good
This means that you have to take a shower. Some people advise you to put on some eau de toilette, but do it really gently, because too much of it will not be very pleasant for the first impression of you. A good shampoo or conditioner, or maybe a scented body lotion, is a good alternative if you are into moderate body odor.
- Wear your best clothes, make sure they are not stained, or you will not be able to make a good impression (although this has the other side - too careful selection of clothes can indicate that you are desperate, so do not overdo it).
- Save yourself time to prepare, you don't want to look sloppy.
Step 2. Compliment her appearance
You can tag her clothes, hair, or whatever. Be as personal as possible, only so it will sound like you are paying attention. But don't overdo it, you have to tell the truth; otherwise it will sound feigned. If you really can't find what to say that is special, just note that she looks cute or even gorgeous, but don't let that sound desperate.
Step 3. Open the door for her and let her enter first, this is the easiest and easiest way to charm a girl
You will get a plus sign and make her feel good, as well as make a good first impression. She'll love it.
Step 4. Walk next to her and buy a ticket for yourself and her
If she wants to pay for it, just ask if she really wants to.
- She can just talk so that you don't think that she is with you because of the money.
- Although, perhaps she really wants to buy the ticket herself. If she insists that you let her pay for your ticket, let her do it, but offer to buy popcorn or other snacks. Also pay with the appropriate amount of money. If you pay for a large purchase in small bills, it will look cheap in her eyes.
Step 5. Be a gentleman and let her choose a movie
Otherwise, you risk getting an awkward date.
Step 6. Pay attention to her behavior throughout the film
Take a break from the movie if you notice that she is moving suspiciously close or pulling at her hair, not really delving into the movie. She is most likely thinking about how the rest of the date will go.
- If she comes close and is a little inviting (as much as it can be with an armrest separating you), hug her. If she tries to take your hand away and pretends as if she's just shaking or something, take her hand away, she's not ready for that yet.
- Ask her if she likes the movie.
- If all goes well, take her hand, but don't hold her for two hours. This will show her that you haven't forgotten about her while watching the movie. Plus, it will improve your mood for the rest of the date.
Step 7. At the end of the session, tell me what you think of the film
Briefly comment on the movie and ask if she would like to have a cup of coffee or hot chocolate at the cafe (ex. "It was a great movie, would you like to discuss it over a cup of coffee?")
- If she refuses, close the thread and walk her home, or wait for someone to pick her up (unless you are driving). If you are hurt by her refusal, she will think that you do not deserve respect and will leave you.
- If she accepts the invitation, buy coffee and keep the conversation going about her. She may not like so much attention to her person, so if she tries to switch the conversation to you, agree. Maybe she knows almost nothing about you or thinks that you are a compulsive suitor.
Step 8. Ask for her phone number
If she says she had a good time or something, tell her you had a great time too and ask if you could call her.
Step 9. Wait until she enters the house and do not walk nearby, this is strange
After she has entered, leave. If you see her looking out of the window, smile and wave to her. This will leave the impression that you want to meet her again.
Step 10. Intrigue, but be simple at the same time
Maybe this is a daunting task. To achieve what you want, you do not need to know everything, but if you have a little knowledge from different areas, it will help you.
Step 11. Place and idea for the first date
This can be a place where you feel comfortable. You can hope that when you meet her, you will receive a response from her or a conversation with her that would hint at a choice of location. A place characterizes a person in many ways.
Step 12. Make her laugh
If you don't attract a woman physically enough, then by making her laugh, you will certainly get her.
Step 13. Come early
If you are meeting on site, arrive early to view the meeting point. Most restaurants offer ideal locations that can provide an atmosphere of intimacy.
- If your hands meet in the popcorn bucket, do not lose your composure and do not hold her hand, she was going to take the popcorn, not your hand. Just take your hand away and smile at her.
- Give her your undivided attention. Turn off your mobile phone. If you meet friends, you can exchange a few phrases with them and introduce her, but mostly focus on her all evening. Make her feel like she is the only person in the room when you are around. Look friendly and sweet in the eyes. This will tell you about her first impression. And try to smile at the right moments.
- Don't ask your girlfriend for permission to kiss. Read her body language and just do it or not. If you ask, the answer is most likely no.
- Choose seats in the back rows of the cinema.
- Be polite and open and hold the door for her.
- Tell her you had a good time if so. If she reciprocates, say that you would like to see each other again.
- Keep your face clean and shave if necessary.
- If you are embarrassed to kiss a girl without her direct permission, you can ask her (eg, "Would you like to kiss now?" if she says no, just hush the topic.
- Don't eat like a cow if you buy something.
- If she agreed to go to the movies with you, then most likely she likes you, so do not ask stupid questions such as, "How much do you like me?" Whatever your friends tell you, this is not a question that can help start a conversation.
- If you get an affirmative answer to the question about kissing, don't kiss with your tongue. Most girls think this step is too serious, and therefore she may leave you.
- At the end of the date, you will know if you can kiss her or not. As a rule, I usually hug and kiss the girl on the cheek at the end of the evening. If you have developed a really strong bond on a date, then when you start kissing her on the cheek, she will turn her head a little, and you can kiss her on the lips or on the cheek. If you like a girl, always choose a kiss on the lips!
- Use a minimum of eau de toilette, do not kill her sense of smell (both after a smoked cigarette you exude an unpleasant odor, and after a bottle of eau de toilette poured on yourself).
- Don't dig further if she doesn't want to talk about herself, and don't ask the weird questions that could end your date (like "Are you still a virgin?", "Do your parents have a booze locker?").
- Turn off your cell phone when you are with her. Under no circumstances do not text or call when you are with her, unless it has anything to do with her.
- Don't make a movie theater scene. If she says no, then it means no. Don't make yourself an idiot.
- Don't do stupid things like grab her, not only is it unromantic, but you also don't know that well.
- If she is offended by the fact that you are polite and open the door for her, then perhaps she is a feminist and she may think that this is an infringement of the rights of women. Anyway, offer to pay for her ticket, but if she refuses, do not offer to buy anything else for her, she is independent.