When you see this guy, your heart leaps. It sounds like a cliché, but it is. When you see him, you don’t know what to say and you’re afraid you’ll sound stupid. You want to impress him and not sound desperate. This article is about how to get rid of all the nerves and fears when you are talking to the guy you like.
Step 1. When you see him, make sure you are not staring at him
You can playfully look at him, but if you stare at him, he may think that you are a maniac.
Step 2. Breathe
It sounds unoriginal, but inhale and exhale.
Step 3. Just remember that this guy is not a rock star
He is not an actor or an alien. He's just a different person. He has feelings and thoughts. Don't be fooled by the fact that he means more than your whole life. He's just another guy who will come and go out of your life.
Step 4. When you talk to him, don't think too much about it
Anyone can notice if a person has planned what they say and it looks really bad.
Step 5. Let your speech be natural
Even if it's just chatting with him; at least you have it.
- Don't speak too hard. Often when people are nervous, they tend to speak at a rate of a million words per minute. So just speak at your normal speed. Talking too fast or too slow shows him that you are nervous.
- To be remembered by him, make him laugh. Guys love girls who can make them laugh. You will also feel more comfortable if both of you are laughing.
- Don't feel like you always have to talk to him. Whenever you do speak to him, try to make it something memorable. It's better than always talking to him and having memorable conversations.
- Don't let him think you're not good enough for him.
- Don't stare.
- Don't speak quickly.
- Don't chase him.
- Don't plan what you want to say.
- Don't stutter.