So, you like this girl. She is cute, smart and beautiful. You see her every day in class, perhaps you even have a few mutual friends. There is only one problem: she likes someone else. Fortunately, communicating your feelings to her is pretty easy. All you need is to be nice, to be yourself and to show her that it is worth getting to know you better.
Part 1 of 3: Learn about her preferences and tastes
Step 1. Think about who the guy she likes is
If you already know who he is, consider what skills and qualities he possesses. Does he have an athletic figure? Does he have any special talent in art or music? Is he a smart guy with A's in all subjects? Having learned more about the young man she likes, you will understand what this girl is looking for and appreciates in guys. Think about what this guy really is, and is there any chance that you can like this girl for the same reasons that she likes another young man, while remaining yourself.
Try to find out what others are saying about the guy she likes. If you go to the same school, ask his acquaintances about what kind of person he is, what they like about him, and so on. Perhaps this girl likes nice nice guys, or maybe she likes hooligans more
Step 2. Talk to her friends
Get to know and get to know the people she hangs out with and has fun with. Perhaps she appreciates the same qualities in friends as in potential boyfriends. Think about what you have in common with her friends and the company in which she spends time. If things go well, this girl's friends can become your friends as well, which means that you will have the opportunity to spend more time with this girl.
- In a conversation with this girl's friends, try to casually raise the topic of sympathy and find out what type of guys she usually likes, as well as what this girl thinks personally of you. If you manage to please her friends, it is quite possible that they will give you useful advice that will help you conquer this girl.
- Try not to be very intrusive, otherwise it will seem like you are interrogating them. Your task is just to try to find out more about this girl by chatting with her friends. If they suspect you of dishonesty and think that you have some ulterior motive, chances are that such communication will do you more harm than good.
Step 3. Study her habits
Pay attention to what she enjoys doing. Is she diligent and sociable? Where and with whom does she like to spend time and have fun? What kind of music does she listen to? Try to find some clues for yourself that will let you know what she is interested in, so it will be easier for you to find ways to get closer to her. Pay attention to any things and events that are important to her, note for yourself what she finds interesting and exciting. This way it will be easier for you to find topics of conversation when you get the chance to meet and chat with her again.
Be observant, but don't follow her. There is a big difference between being able to notice details and interesting moments of a girl's personality and openly following her
Step 4. Analyze your characteristics and personal qualities
Now that you know what kind of guys this girl likes, what she is looking for in a potential boyfriend, you have the opportunity to prove yourself in the right light when communicating with her. If you want to please this girl, the first thing you need to do is to win her attention by behaving in such a way that she herself wants to get to know you better. This does not mean that you need to make yourself out of someone who you are not, but it will give you the opportunity to show specific personality traits and skills that will attract and interest her.
- Don't try to pretend to be someone else. It is useless to change yourself, adjusting to the person, just to please him. After all, even if you manage to do this, you are unlikely to feel happy after that. Instead, try to pay attention to whether you and this girl have any common interests and traits. Then focus on being able to show the girl that you have a lot in common with her.
- Use this time to think about what you like and dislike about yourself. If you feel that you need to work on some area of your life, now is the time to do it. Perhaps you are especially proud of some personal qualities and achievements - try to demonstrate them to this girl. It is important to emphasize the positive aspects of your personality and try to minimize the negative ones.
Part 2 of 3: Make her notice you
Step 1. Become the boyfriend of her dreams
There is no need to imitate the young man she likes in everything, but in some situations it is possible to behave like him, reacting and acting in such a way as to impress her. If she really likes athletic guys, start playing sports or join the school sports team. If she likes guys from bands, choose a musical instrument. So not only will you become a hero and a guy of dreams for her, but you will also be able to learn something new and expand your interests and preferences.
- Instead of trying to compete with the guy she likes by playing by his own rules, think about how you are similar to him, what skills and qualities you have, but he does not. It doesn't have to be open rivalry, but you need to present yourself in the best possible light so that the choice between the two of you is clear.
- Girls are often attracted to bad guys. It’s because they feel like the bad guys have something special that allows them to treat others with disrespect. But things are not always as they seem, so you should not follow their example.
Step 2. Take time and attention to your appearance
Whether you like it or not, physical attractiveness plays a huge role in how you are perceived. If you want to look attractive to the girl you like, it will take some effort. Start eating right, exercising, and keeping an eye on your figure and your overall appearance. Start doing some simple exercises throughout the week and choose healthy foods over junk food. Believe me, you will feel and look much better, and your work will not be ignored.
- Basic exercises like classic push-ups, dips, pull-ups, and squats can help build and build muscle, and are easy to do because they don't require special equipment. Include a selection of basic exercises in your schedule. You can also run a couple of times a week to run or swim a few kilometers to keep fit and keep fit.
- Avoid pizza, chips, and sugary sodas and start eating healthy foods that contain the optimal balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
Step 3. Wear clothes that are cozy and comfortable for you
When you look attractive, you feel that way. Take your morning dress seriously. Wear whatever is comfortable for you, but it should also be stylish and look good on you. Often, clothes are the first thing that people who see you often notice about you. Therefore, it is important to look cool when the girl you like is around.
Add personality and charm to your look with accessories such as a matching belt, boots or a hat. People who dress well always get more attention
Step 4. Exude confidence
This is the law of life: confident people are always attractive. To build self-confidence, try to make a good impression and show others that you are a unique person. Take pride in your looks. Concentrate on showing your best personality traits, such as a great sense of humor and intelligence. If you have any special talent, show it off. Set yourself a goal of being comfortable in any situation. If you look confident, cheerful, and open-minded, others will intuitively begin to gravitate towards you.
- One of the most effective ways to maintain and develop self-confidence is to constantly express yourself. Think about your main accomplishments and reinforce this thought in your head, gradually learning to accept your weaknesses.
- Don't be afraid to laugh at yourself if you make a mistake. Usually people love those who know how to take themselves not too seriously from time to time.
Step 5. Be open next to her
Be as sociable as possible. Chat with others, laugh and make new friends. When she is somewhere around, try to be surrounded by a group of friends and always be ready to lend a helping hand and say a kind word. She will see that you are a pretty popular guy and everyone's favorite, and she will want to be with you too.
- You don't have to be an extrovert to be everyone's favorite. Just smile and be friendly with everyone you meet. People around you will be attracted by your charm.
- Try to be a really good person. Don't try to impress a girl and act cute only when she's watching you.
Part 3 of 3: Get to know her better
Step 1. Take part in events and activities in which she also participates
Feel free to prove yourself in the areas that she likes. Usually schools have many different extra classes, circles and sections that you can enroll in. And you can do even easier - find out what her hobbies and hobbies are, and then just try to "accidentally" encounter her at the right time in the right place. The more in common you have with this girl (at least in her opinion), the easier it will be for you to make friends.
- Another good thing about hanging out together is that she will think of you more often than of the other guy she likes. This, in turn, will give you the opportunity to be liked by her.
- There is usually a strong bond between people who share each other's interests. Find out what's especially important to her, whether your interests and hobbies overlap. In fact, you may suddenly realize that you have much more in common than you thought.
Step 2. Gather mutual friends together
One of the most effective ways to spend more time with a girl you like is to gather a group of your mutual friends and acquaintances in which you can all communicate. Try to befriend her girlfriends and friends and introduce her to your buddies. Make friends with you and her company - then you will spend most of your free time with her and her friends. Once she fits in and feels comfortable with your company, you can start working on spending more time alone with her.
Avoid events and situations where you might bump into the guy she likes and his friends
Step 3. Talk to her one on one
Make an effort to chat with her on more explicit topics. Say hello to her when you walk past each other in the hallways, and if you meet her while she is chatting with one of your mutual acquaintances, this is a good way to start a conversation. Try to understand if she is comfortable communicating with you in private, when your common company is not around.
- If the guy who likes this girl has not yet become her boyfriend, most likely, he simply does not know what she likes, or he simply does not want to take any action. Taking the first step can make her change her mind.
- When the time is right, ask her about her love life. If she doesn't mention that she likes a particular person, it could be a sign that she likes you.
Step 4. Pay attention to her
Don't try to hide the fact that you like her. Take an interest in her and gradually make your sympathy obvious. As your relationship thrives, she will begin to appreciate the person you can talk to and who cares about her words. Try to be the best version of yourself around her - this will serve as a good reason to forget about the other guy.
- Be very careful and don't rush things. At first, try to just make friends with her, and let her want something more.
- Pay attention to her to distract her. Your goal is to distract her attention from the guy she likes and make her realize how she feels about you.
- Don't overcomplicate. If you like her, just enjoy the time you spend with her.
- Making the right decisions to change your lifestyle and appearance is good for you and your life in general, because it's not just about impressing a girl.
- Resist the urge to say nasty things about the guy she likes so you don't look unworthy, stupid, and desperate.
- Be confident and strong, but don't try to humiliate others in order to look your best.
- Try to get to know her better and understand her interests, but don't be intrusive. If you constantly look at her, and also try to meet her under any pretext, it will look at least strange.
- Love triangles are tricky. If it seemed to you that the girl and this guy are pretty serious, treat her choice with respect and be able to back off in time.
- Try not to openly compete with the guy she likes or make scenes.