While asking your partner for a French kiss may seem daunting or even daunting at first, it can be a very fun and enjoyable experience. What are you waiting for?
Step 1. Decide if you are ready to kiss yourself in French
How long have you been in this relationship? Does he seem interested in this? Should I even ask him for such a thing?
Step 2. Choose an appropriate time for this question
Is he in a good, romantic mood or, conversely, sad, angry or nervous? Wait until he is in good spirits and you are more likely to hear "yes".
Watch his body language. Is he flirting or trying to grab your attention? Trying to touch your hand or touch you? Or does it seem as if his thoughts are busy with something else? Pay attention to this, as body language can say a lot
Step 3. As if by chance, bring up the topic of the French kiss and watch its reaction
Here are some options for starting this conversation:
- “You know (insert your boyfriend's name here), I was just thinking … maybe it's time for us to kiss in French, because we are really quite a passionate couple. What do you think about it?"
- "What if we try something new for a change, do you think?"
- "What do you think of the French kiss?"
- "You can call me crazy, but there is one thing I want to try."
Step 4. Proceed with caution
If he refuses to kiss in French, do not lose your temper and do not start blaming him for something. Instead, calmly say something like, "It's okay. I can understand why you don't want to," or "You're right. We've just started a relationship. Maybe later?" If he accepts your offer, show him your joy, and then postpone this conversation for a "considerable time" until he is ready. On the other hand, if he flatly refuses, take it calmly so that he knows that you are serious.
- Moisten your lips with a non-sticky balm before kissing.
- Don't kiss your boyfriend in French until you have established a relationship of trust when you are already kissing normally.
- Do this in private.
- Relax and do it. Let everything work out naturally and spontaneously.
- If he did kiss you in French, ask him later if he liked it.
- Don't ask for a kiss like this on the first date. It can be embarrassing or even lead to a breakup!
- If you ever feel uncomfortable with your partner's actions, walk away and tell an adult you trust immediately.