There are not so many things in the world that make you nervous as well as having to find out if the girl you like likes you. Put an end to your worries and follow the instructions to get her attention.
Method 1 of 3: Assess Your Image
Step 1. Don't try to change who you really are
This is one of the most important steps as it defines all the others. If she doesn't like who you are, you can never be yourself with her. A good relationship will not come of it.
Step 2. Take good care of yourself
It is not necessary to dress in any particular way, but it is imperative that you take care of basic hygiene. This will give you long term benefits.
- Shower before going to school. Use a shower gel or scented soap. Use deodorant. Do not use strong fragrances, as this can reverse the effect.
- Brush your teeth. Carry some chewing gum with you in case you feel bad breath during the day. Bring your mouthwash in a travel container with you to freshen your breath very quickly.
- Trim your nails. Make sure you have clean hands and nails as these are visible parts of your body.
- Make sure you have clean clothes. Crumpled things in spots and holes usually turn girls off, unless you're trying to create a specific look. Make sure your appearance is presentable. Choose clothes that highlight your strengths: baggy pants and shirts hide your shape and create an impression of insecurity.
Step 3. Be confident in yourself
Girls in particular and people in general respond to self-confidence. Nobody likes it when someone doesn't believe in themselves. You will see that it helps not only to win the girl, but in general in all aspects of life. Here are some ways to look confident even when you're not.
- Stand up straight. A relaxed posture gives the impression of laziness. Straighten your shoulders, pull them back slightly, this will give the figure a shape.
- If you are out of shape, try to suck in your belly. Going to workouts can help build confidence and self-esteem in the long run. Even a few basic exercises on a daily basis - bends and squats - can make a difference.
- Maintain eye contact. The look, always turned down or averted to the side, gives the impression of passivity, fear and weakness. Maintaining eye contact will show her your interest and courage.
- Don't mumble. Speak clearly and clearly, and formulate your thoughts before opening your mouth. When you speak, speak at a moderate speed. Speak loudly enough to be the leader in the dialogue, but do not shout or press on the interlocutor.
Method 2 of 3: Get to know her better
Step 1. Start a conversation with her
It is impossible to get to know a person better without communicating with him. The conversation will not fall from heaven to you, you need to make it happen. Try to sit next to her in class. Comment on her clothes when bumping into her in the hallway. Nothing too deep is needed, just be natural. Get her interested in the conversation. Here are some good conversation starters:
- "The last lesson was awfully boring!"
- "What do you plan to write in your independent work next week?"
- "Do you have any fun planning for the weekend?"
Step 2. Find out what she likes and what not
Pay attention to what colors she prefers to dress in. If she enjoys reading, ask her about the book she is reading. Ask what TV shows she likes. Contact her friends if you think they are ready to help you. If you find something in common, it will bring you closer.
- "I see you are reading the book, how do you like it?"
- "Have you been to good concerts lately?"
Step 3. During the conversation, ask her about plans for the future
Where does she want to go after school? What does she want to become? What motivates her? Taking an interest in her development will show her that you care.
Be careful not to start asking too personal questions. At the very beginning, the dialogue should be built with extreme caution
Method 3 of 3: Learn to Read Her Signs
Step 1. If in your presence she blushes, this is a very good sign
So you are not the only one who is nervous at the moment. If she likes you, chances are her head is filled with the same questions.
Don't start bombarding her with admitting how much you like her. More than likely it will scare her. Better to let her discover your sympathy in the process of interaction
Step 2. Pay attention to how she reacts to you
When you talk to her, observe how attentive she is. If she is actively involved in the conversation, then she is interested in what you are saying.
Step 3. Play on her unique qualities
How the two of you interact depends a lot on her personality. If she's an outgoing person, you too may need to become more outgoing to get her attention. If she is quiet and shy, being too combative can scare her away. You don't need to change who you are, but you need to adjust to the person and present yourself in the right way.
- Take risks and be prepared to back down if you fail.
- Avoid talking about yourself all the time. Let her feel important around you by talking more about her. Wait for her to ask questions about you herself, but even then, don't tell too much.
- Be persistent, but not pushy.