Have you ever looked at these funny-g.webp" />
Step 1. In Photoshop, open “File” and select the “Import
”Click on“Video Frames to Layers”(This can only be done in Photoshop CS5 32 bits version. Mac users, open FinderApplicationsPhotoshop CS5 right click and select info. You should see a checkbox to select 32 bit version.).
Select a video and click on “Load”. Make sure this video can open in Photoshop. The following formats are supported:. MOV,. AVI,. MPG,. MPEG and. MP4
Step 2. Check the boxes you want under "Range To Import"
To select only a few frames, select "Selected Frames Only." This option will make your-g.webp" />
- Your video will be converted to layers and you can make a GIF.
- If you have a high video frame rate (more than 60 frames per second), then check "Limit to Every [x] frames" and enter the number in the 'x' box.
- This will select every 'x' frame, which will speed up conversions and lower file size (and lower quality). You will need a frame level of 15-30.
- Continue by clicking 'OK'
Step 3. Click on "Window" and select "Animation
- Open the animation area and crop the unneeded frames until your animation looks the way you want it. At this point, it's time to add new frames. Remember, if the frames are small, the size will also be smaller, which will make the website load faster.
- Check the animation timing as shown in the screenshot on the right. Larger numbers mean slower animations, which will be less smooth.
Step 4. In the lower left corner of the animation frames, check the box next to "Forever
"This way your animation will be looped.
Step 5. Click on the "Rectangle marquee tool" in the upper left of the left toolbar
Select the desired part of the image.
Step 6. Reduce the video thumbnail size
To do this, click on “Image,” then “Image Size” and select new sizes. It is advisable that you choose the correct sizes, otherwise your-g.webp" />
- Click on "Image" and click on "Crop." Thus, you will cut off the extra space in the picture and put the focus on the object of your animation.
- Add or make final changes. Your animation should be complete.
Step 7. Open "File" and click on "Save for Web & Devices."
"This way you optimize your GIF.
Step 8. Change the “GIF” settings to make sure the animation is present
Check the correct display of the animation in your browser by left-clicking and selecting “Preview”. If you want to change anything, you can always click Cancel and return to Photoshop. * Please note that compression is used in the-g.webp" />