This braiding looks complicated, but once you learn how to braid it, you will understand how easy and fun it is and will not remain indifferent!
Step 1. Comb your hair and divide it into five strands (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Step 2. Move strand 1 over strand two and under strand three (2, 3, 1, 4, 5)
Step 3. Braid strand 5 over strand 4 and under strand 1 (2, 3, 5, 1, 4)
Step 4. Repeat steps one and two
braid strand 2 over strand 3 and under strand 5 (3, 5, 2, 1, 4) and weave strand 4 over strand 1 and under strand 2 (3, 5, 4, 3, 1).
Step 5. Repeat the same over the entire length of the braid and tie the hair with a ribbon or something else of your choice
Step 6. Done
- For the first time, try braiding this braid from the side so you can see what you are doing. Speak out loud - over, under, over, under - so that you can monitor your actions and not spoil your braid.
- You can use this technique to braid a French ponytail for a cute look during small events or shows.
- For a neat look, try to pull your hair back.
- You can also braid a French braid in the same way, adding one new strand of hair at each step.
- You can braid your hair over your shoulder to create a side braid.
- Practice first on ribbons or something else before trying this technique on yourself.
- You can curl the rest of your hair that is too short for a braid.
- This braid is easier to weave with someone's help.
- You can wear this braid to school, college or work and you will always look cute!
- When weaving, try to find a comfortable position between your toes.