Want a bronze, fresh, fun, blonde makeup for summer? Then this article is for you!
Step 1. Start by washing your face
Use a gentle cleanser twice a day, a scrub about 3 times a week, depending on your skin type, and a mask once a week.
Step 2. Apply moisturizer with an SPF of at least 15 all over your face, neck and chest in the morning only
Apply a generous amount of a light, gentle lotion or moisturizer in the evenings.
Step 3. Apply a small amount of foundation on blemishes and under eye circles
Step 4. Apply some tinted moisturizer or a very light water-based foundation all over your face and rub in
Step 5. Apply bronzer to the cheekbones, forehead and a little on the chin
Then use a brush to apply some peachy pink blush above the bronzer on the cheeks.
Step 6. Use the glitter powder over the cheekbones, on the inner corner of the eyes and under the eyebrows
Step 7. Apply some eggplant, emerald, chocolate or black eyeliner to the top of your eyelids and just a little underneath
Step 8. Using a brush, apply bronzer or peachy pink blush to the bottom of the eyelids
It looks incredible and natural, brilliant, just fabulous!
Step 9. Add some mascara to the upper and lower lashes
Step 10. Apply some shimmery, peach gloss to lips
Better not to use lip liner. You can also dab some A + D ointment on your lips, which works as a sheer gloss, long lasting lip gloss. You can also use Vaseline or Aquaphor.
Step 11. Enjoy your new look
- Make sure your base and foundation are right for your skin tone.
- Keep yourself fresh. Shower every day to keep it fresh and clean, brush your teeth 2-3 times a day, and use deodorant every day.
- Find a lip gloss that suits your lips and don't use too much of it. Remember, everything is good in moderation!
- Buy cosmetics with SPF.
- Give yourself a new hairstyle for the summer and keep it well-groomed. Also, trim your hair every 4 months to remove dead ends.
- When applying makeup base, make sure you don't have a line under your chin.