Many people ignore the fact that schooling is a privilege that we have the opportunity to enjoy, but sometimes we just need a break! So here are some quick and easy ways to skip class on the day you want to take a break.
Method 1 of 6: Bleeding from the nose
Step 1. Mix some water with red dye and add just a little starch
Ketchup can to appear a good substitute for blood, but your teacher is wasting his position if he is led to it.
Method 2 of 6: Pale Look
Step 1. Use face powder, cornstarch or flour and a little water
Step 2. Behave as if you are sick
If you play your part flawlessly, this maybe work. To pull off such a trick, you need masterful level of acting.
Method 3 of 6: My eye!
Step 1. Do it yourself
The only one good the way to get a black eye is to hit yourself. But it hurts. So let's be smart!
Step 2. Take some watercolors (purple + blue will work best) and a little glitter on the affected eyelid
Step 3. Let the glitter already be on the eye, and the watercolor hammered into the finger (without water), if you do this in class
Method 4 of 6: Paper Cut
Step 1. Use a good plain pencil or sharp pen to make a fake cut
Not too big, but not so small that the blood won't even show.
Step 2. Use the blood substitute described above if watercolor paint does not work for you without water
It's pretty tricky. The teacher will examine your finger to make sure it is not ketchup. And how good it is that we it was not used. In this way, you may not get home, but you will definitely kill from 0.5 to 10 minutes of time.
Method 5 of 6: Simulating dizziness
Step 1. Before entering the first-aid post, spin around your axis many times to make your head really spin
Step 2. The nurse will think that something is wrong with you
Step 3. Then complain that you are dizzy and ask if you can lie down
Step 4. Then pretend you passed out on the couch
Method 6 of 6: Vomiting
Step 1. At recess, discreetly take water into your mouth at the fountain or from the tap
Step 2. Go to a clean toilet stall
Step 3. Pretend that you are vomiting over the toilet, pushing the water out of your mouth
Step 4. Wait 3 seconds and rinse off the water
Step 5. Come out and say that you vomited
Try not to smile, but to gag slightly instead.
Step 6. Report this to the teacher in a sick voice
Step 7. When you get home, follow the other tips
WARNING: BEFORE HOW TO DO THIS: SEE HOW TO FOOT HOME TO STAY HOME AND NOT GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN ABOUT THE SYMPTOMS.
- Be careful with fake vomiting: if someone sees it up close, they may notice a deception.
- Win the teacher's favor in advance with good school behavior. If you are regularly punished, and then you tell yourself sick, you will not only be ridiculed, but also sent to your place with the reputation of a capricious child. This is not very reliable!
- Make sure you haven't used this technique recently or that you have not been sent home the other day (regardless of whether you really needed it!), As there are certain restrictions on how many times in a week you can become terminally ill.
- Do not circle around you too many times, or the nurse will think you are drunk.
- Be careful when pretending to pass out.
- "False pallor" works best with dizziness and / or nausea. When you feel dizzy, you can fake pallor and say that you’re about to vomit, then “throw up” in the trash can, but be careful when you “pass out”.