Do you want to use cheats in The Sims, but don't know how to open the cheat window? In this simple guide, you can learn about it and try some popular cheat codes.
1 Play in family mode and hold down the "Ctrl", "Shift", and "C"
A window will open at the top of the screen
Step 2. Click on the box and write cheat codes
Step 3. For PS2 version, open the main menu and hold L1, L2, R1, and R2 at the same time
- Some of the most popular cheat codes:
For Sims 2:
- kaching: You get 1000 simoleons.
- motherlode: You get 5000 simoleons.
- moveobjects on: You can place objects anywhere, for example, put a shelf on a Sim. Also, you can remove things that cannot be removed with the usual method, such as housework, dirty food, cockroaches and dirty debris.
- boolprop testingcheatsenabled true: Cheats for testing used by the creators of the game. Shift-click (hold shift and click) on the mailbox or on the Sim to open additional options such as show pimples, highlight NPCs and much more! You can also change the attitudes and needs of your Sims.
- (You will need Open for business) sethour x: Sets the game hour to x. For example, sethour 7 will change the game time to 7 am, sethour 13 to 1 pm. This is useful when you come home from public lots.
- (You will need Open for business) maxmotives: puts each Sim in the lot's need, to the maximum.
- (You will need Open for business) motivedecay off: Prevents your Sims from decaying.
For Sims 1:
- Rosebud: You get $ 1000 in Sim Money.
- Move_Objects On: This will extend your Sim's house outside and also remove your Sim. However, if you accidentally delete your Sim, then in order to fix this, you need to double-click on your Sim's picture at the bottom of the screen.
- ";!;": This is a very useful money cheat. After using the rosebud code, copy and paste ";!;" in the cheat box until you hear a dull sound indicating that your text box is full. Press Enter to get about $ 120,000. You can repeat this cheat any number of times.
For Sims 3
- testingcheatsenabled true: Shift-click on the ground, click on teleport here, and your Sim will immediately appear in this place! Alternatively, you can shift-click on the mailbox to bring up a list of options, including "make needs static," which will leave your Sims' needs alone. You will be able to increase the motivation of your Sims to the maximum, and the relationship on the relationship bar, also to the maximum.
- kaching gives 1000 simoleons when motherlode gives 50,000 simoleons.
- If you remove a Sim, the skills Cooking, Body, Mechanical and others will be removed. This can be avoided by saving before deleting your Sim.
- This method only works on a computer.