Do you want to become for her Prince Charming, her Knight in shining armor, but have no idea how exactly to captivate this girl? It's not as difficult as it sounds. With a couple of simple tricks, you can charm girls like a real prince. Just start from the first step.
Part 1 of 3: Looking Good
Step 1. Show that you respect yourself
Self-respect, whether we know it or not, is one of the first qualities we look for when looking for a healthy relationship. You show self-respect by taking care of yourself and your body. Shower regularly, use deodorant, and generally avoid wearing your dirty, torn jeans. You should also exercise to keep your body strong and healthy.
You also need to show self-respect in your actions. … Don't interrupt people with stories about yourself when you are talking to other people
Step 2. Wear clothes that suit you
Regardless of your initial physical condition, you can make your body even more attractive by choosing your clothes carefully. First of all, wear clothes that fit you well: they should not be too loose or tight. Also, clothes should emphasize your strengths and hide flaws. By the way, pull your pants higher on the buttocks, she wants to see your panties, but not now. Find out which colors suit you. Depending on the combination of your hair color, skin color, and eye color (eyes are the least important factor on this list), the colors may or may not work for you.
- For example, wear thin vertical stripe fabric pants, as these will make you look taller and slimmer.
- In general, choosing the colors and texture of the fabric, you need to create a contrast. If you have light skin, then dark colors will suit you better (but don't wear black all the time). If you have dark skin, then light or bright colors will suit you better.
Step 3. Treat your face daily
You don't have to have the most beautiful facial features in the world like Prince Charming, but minimal facials can be your trick! Make sure you shave properly and avoid irritation and cuts after shaving. Take care of your eyebrows as little as possible by plucking wayward drags out of them. You should also moisturize your skin, no matter how feminine it may seem. Well-groomed skin will give you a healthier look, which naturally makes you more attractive.
- Remember to get rid of acne if you have one. The right cleansing cosmetics are all you need to significantly reduce acne problems, but sometimes medical attention is needed.
- Try makeup. Yes, yes … we know … but listen: makeup is about making your skin look better and healthier. It hides or removes all skin problems. You don't have to do much. Using a wrinkle filler will leave your skin smooth and mask acne scars and large pores. Once you start using a foundation stick, you can create a healthy look effortlessly.
Step 4. Get a good haircut
A good haircut can completely change your appearance, transforming you from street bully to movie star faster than you think. The hairstyle hides the excess and enhances the winning features of your face, sometimes creating a completely new look. Choose a good hairdresser and ask for a hairdresser's recommendation to find a style that's right for you.
Step 5. Find and remember your most radiant smile
Spend some time in front of the mirror practicing smiling. You may find that your natural smile is a little unsympathetic. Try smiling in different ways until you find the smile that looks your best. Some people look better with their mouths closed, some look better with a streak of teeth peeking out, and some with fully open teeth.
Part 2 of 3: Becoming Her Prince Charming
Step 1. Impress her with your talent
Talent is charming. Your talent will not necessarily impress this particular girl, but no matter what talent you have, it will surely captivate at least one girl. You can make a lasting impression with your talent, or you may have to find a new one.
- Good talents include: playing the piano or guitar, painting, dancing, and more.
- You can find great tips for developing your talents right here on WikiHow!
Step 2. Love life
The passion for life tends to fascinate most women. Be positive and focus on all the wonderful things you have. Do the things that matter to you. And never hide that you are happy when you do them.
You must also demonstrate healthy ambition. Want something in your life. Strive for more than you have and work towards it while appreciating what you have. She will love this quality in you
Step 3. Encourage her dreams
Girls want to be with someone who encourages them, makes them feel confident in their abilities. We can do everything, right? When she is clearly enjoying something, encourage her to do it as often as possible. Remember what she says about her dreams, try to help her achieve them!
- Sometimes, this may mean that you have to help her with her homework, or at least keep her company (and help her to concentrate) while she studies.
- Never judge her dreams or make her feel like her dreams are not interesting, petty, or useless to anyone. It will kill all your charm!
Step 4. Let her see how much you care about her
The girls love it. Are you worried that your friends will taunt you if you show your feelings? Yes, but if you show how much you care for her, especially in the presence of your friends and other women, she will be completely overwhelmed.
- Tell her that you love her or give her flowers in front of other people.
- Slow down when you hug her or hold her hand. Look at her shortly after the kiss. These simple things show your true feelings perfectly.
Step 5. Focus on your girlfriend
Look into her eyes when you talk to her. Use her name in conversations with or without her. Be loyal and don't try to attract other girls by flirting with them or dressing smartly. Focus on her one hundred percent, and you will prove that your feelings are sincere.
Verbally support your behavior in the style of "I do not need anyone else but you." This will show her that you are actually interested in her
Step 6. Never think that she owes you
Never take her love for granted. When a woman feels that she is obligated to love you and it is her responsibility, then the relationship quickly loses its romance. Try every day to earn her love and before you know it, you will.
Step 7. Let others be the center of attention
By putting others in the spotlight and highlighting other people's accomplishments, you show that you are a team player. This will show her that you are not selfish and that you can share your life with her, share your happiness with others.
Instead of trying to talk about yourself all the time, talk about what other people (especially her) are doing
Step 8. Be kind to everyone, but especially to her
Obviously, you need to be kind to her, isn't it? Of course, you want to be nice to her if you want to charm her. But you also have to treat others well. If you treat other people badly or talk badly about them behind their back, she will start thinking if you are doing the same to her and how you will behave when she is carried away by you. This is terrible!
- Be friendly with people who have a hard time social contact. Another good way to show how kind you are to others is to be kind and hang out with people who have a hard time making friends. This is especially effective if you are popular.
- Be alert to people who are often attacked, such as homeless people, waiters, or salespeople. When you are kind to people who are treated rudely by many, it will really make a good impression on you.
Part 3 of 3: Falling in Love with Her
Step 1. Make a gift to her yourself
A DIY gift shows her that you care and want to put the time and effort into doing something that you might not be good at. You will find many handcrafted gift ideas online. Try searching WikiHow or the social network Pinterest for fresh gift ideas. Otherwise, you can try:
- Make her a necklace using the seashell you found on your trip to the beach, or find another pendant to remind her of the happy moments you were together.
- Make her a personal diary. Use ticket stubs, receipts and other items from your dates and other symbols of things or the things you did together. Using "super glue" such as Modge Podge, glue them to the magazine cover. If you think she won't be using the magazine, you can simply buy a souvenir box from a craft store and decorate it.
- Make her a songbook CD. Those who have absolutely no DIY skills can make a songbook CD that mirrors the stages of your relationship through songs.
Step 2. Sing a song to her
Even if you don't know how to sing like Michael Jackson, sing her a love song that means something to you (or both of you) and you will completely captivate her. Singing well will definitely make her remember her childhood dreams of princes and troubadours. If you are not very good at singing, it will show that for her sake you are ready for anything, and this is a victory!
Try singing the simplest song that even the worst singer can pull off
Step 3. Do something nice for a family member who is very important to her
Her single grandmother or her beloved sister - just do something nice to someone who is really important to her and you will make her happy. For example, you can try steaming lunch with her grandmother, or helping her dad clean up the garage.
Step 4. Leave love notes for her everywhere
Write small love messages on self-adhesive sticky notes and hide them where she often goes. You can even hide them in places where she won't immediately find them. You can put scraps: in her drawers, books, wallet, on her cell phone, in kitchen cabinets, under her pillow, or anywhere else you can think of.
Write things like “I love to kiss you when you come home”, “My favorite time of day is when I wake up with you”, “Being your knight in shining armor is a great honor for me”
Step 5. Give her spa treatments
Some guys give back massage to their girls, but you're going to go further because it's worth it. Buy some massage oils and warm them up by placing a bottle of oil in a bowl of warm water. Then turn on soothing sounds or music, light candles (remember to keep them away from oils!) And give her a full body massage. If you don't know how to do a good massage, that's okay: check out how it's done on WikiHow.
You can try MyNoise to prepare sounds that sound like a spa
Step 6. Try hard if she's having a bad day
When she's really having a really hard time, like having some kind of trouble at work or losing someone close, start by removing all household chores from her. Do the cleaning, cooking, and any other activities for a day or two until she comes to her senses. At the same time, do your best to help her see that there are good things in life. You do not need to diminish the significance of the situation by trying to joke or distract from it, but you should offer her that option in case she wants it.
For example, make and give her a coupon for a free movie date with you
Step 7. Let her set new tasks for you
Ask her to challenge you so you can prove how much you love her. Let her give you a task to run 5 laps around the park or do 50 push-ups. She may even take the opportunity and raise the ante by asking you to fix something that really annoys her, such as quitting smoking. Easy tasks will put a smile on her face and charm her, and difficult ones will really prove how much you care about her. Just know that as soon as she asks for something, you have to do it!
Step 8. Have a bachelorette party
She has fun hanging out with other girls, but it will be especially unusual if you take part in the bachelorette party! Watch these “women’s movies” that make her so happy, go get a pedicure together, and eat a pack of ice cream while she complains about her best friend. She'll be surprised you don't take social norms into account in order to have a good time with her.
- Always support her.
- Always be yourself.
- Always think about her feelings.