Do you feel like you fell in love? Check out the steps below to understand this better.
Step 1. Ask yourself why
Do you love this guy or girl just because you enjoy the fact that he is on the soccer team and she is the cheerleader captain? Is this guy or girl making your heart beat faster because they are nice and understand you, or are you only attracted by his or her popularity? Think about it.
Step 2. Find out why they like you (if they like you)
Is the person for whom you have feelings good, someone who will never offend you for anything in the world, or does this person love you only for your beautiful body and will leave you as soon as you gain a few extra pounds? Ask directly, or put cotton wool under the T-shirt and see what happens next.
Step 3. Do you have real feelings for this person, or is he a backup option for you?
Let's say you've just been dumped. You meet a person who seems to you to be the ONLY ONE that you have been looking for all your life. But you're most likely just kidding yourself because you still haven't forgotten your ex-boyfriend / girlfriend. Take your time, try to assess the situation and understand if your love is real.
Step 4. If you communicate from time to time or just say hello at school, then most likely you are just pals
You feel comfortable enough in their company. You can accidentally talk, but we are not talking about serious topics, as well as discussing feelings and emotions. Girls can often be asked about the preferred qualities of a lover, and so on.
Step 5. If you spend a lot of time together, help solve problems, or even know some of their personal secrets, then these people can be considered friends
If you feel free and open, not afraid to talk about serious topics, then this is a good sign. This means that your friend is also interested in communicating with you. Guys usually greet each other with a handshake, and girls - with a friendly hug.
Step 6. If you are very friendly towards a person, are ready to help him in everything, and also feel physical attraction, then most likely you are in love
Most of the signs of falling in love are associated with physical / emotional attraction, so this is a clear sign of sympathy.
Step 7. Depending on the circumstances, if you are in a relationship with this person, then it can be love
One of the main ways to know if you are in love or not is to put the person first in your life. For example, if you're willing to share something special with this person, it could be a sign of love. Depending on what you mean by love, you should tell the other person how you feel.
- Don't use drugs or alcohol to please your partner better. If you have to do this to attract attention, then this person does not deserve you.
- Help the person solve their problems.
- If you feel that you love, then that is good, but if you do not receive in return the respect, care, devotion and mutual love of the other person, then this means that he does not suit you. Accept it and move on. It's easier than being rejected.
- If it seems to you that you cannot stop loving a person, then ask a friend to find out who he likes. Then you will take the first step, and you will not look stupid or awkward.
- Think about all the good qualities you like about a particular person. Imagine what kind of animal he reminds you of, how he treats other people. Analyze the information that you managed to find out about him from the conversation. Try to write it all down. Compare how you feel about this person before and after the exercise.
- If you are in love with a person who loves someone else, then this does not mean that you should not experience these feelings. It just means that they do not have mutual feelings for you.
- If he / she communicates with you only when he / she is experiencing financial difficulties and knows that you will probably help, then be sure that this is NOT love. You're just being used! Stop communicating with this person!
- Don't give yourself up to the relationship. Men love to conquer.
- Try not to be with him all the time.
- Don't kiss for fun. Frequent kissing can make a person think your intentions are serious. But, in the case of a serious relationship, frequent kissing can lead your partner to think that you are with him only because of his attractive appearance.
- Don't flatter yourself with plans for the future with someone who is in a relationship with someone else. How can you know that he will not act the same way with you when you are together?
- Try not to be broken by a nice guy (girl). Do not chase relationships, because being alone is not so bad!
- If you are unrequitedly in love, then you should not feel rejected. Perhaps the person just needs time.