So, a boy named Dima likes Ira, right? These two are made for each other, but you don't know if their feelings are mutual or not. And it drives you crazy, right? Follow these steps and you should be able to find the answer.
Step 1. First, do not tell this person about the feelings of your girlfriend or boyfriend, otherwise they will think of her / him as if she / he is desperate, and this will make her / him vulnerable
Even if this is true, it is still absolutely impossible to do so.
Step 2. It's a good idea to befriend your girlfriend's or boyfriend's love to build trust
Thus, they will begin to tell you something sincerely, and you will be able to ask about something like: "Don't you think that such and such (such and such) is cool?" - without giving the impression of being weird.
Step 3. Examine your body language
When a guy likes someone, he tends to point his shoulders in the direction of the object of his admiration (even if he is not talking to her). There is such a belief that a guy's pupils dilate when a girl he likes looks into his eyes. This is definitely true, but then your girlfriend will look REALLY weird. Girls tend to curl their hair around their fingers when they flirt with someone, or they start to really care about their appearance. If she comes in interestingly dressed and with adorable make-up on a typical day, and at the same time hangs around a certain guy, trying to get his attention, she probably has feelings for him. Girls also like to flirt, but guys (no offense) somehow slow down instead of picking up signals.
Step 4. Just ask
Come up and say (not in front of your girlfriend / boyfriend, of course): "So do you like such and such (such and such)? Because it really seems to me that it is!" Even if the person says no, if he / she is nervous or is responding clearly insincerely or too tense - even just plain awkward - he / she is likely to like your girlfriend or boyfriend.
Step 5. What is the name of your girlfriend or boyfriend
It's so easy it works! Tease the love of your girlfriend or boyfriend. Look at him / her and repeat "Ira, Ira, Ira!" or "Dima, Dima, Dima!" several times, and if on the third or fifth repetition he / she smiles or blushes, then there are definitely feelings.
- Make sure the person your girlfriend or boyfriend is in love with knows her or him and knows the name. He / she definitely cannot like someone whose existence he / she does not even suspect!
- If you make friends with the love of your girlfriend / boyfriend, talk about her / him in a positive way.
- You can also regularly repeat something like "Do you like Ira" or "Call Ira somewhere", and if Dima (or whoever it may be) starts smiling - well, you know what's what.
- You cannot MAKE a person sympathize with someone. If this is destined to happen, it will. There is no need to learn this truth in such a hard way!
- Don't get too close to your girlfriend / boyfriend's love to the point that he / she will eventually fall in love with you. Even if this happens, DO NOT go on dates and try to help your friend / friend get over her feelings by not reporting what happened.
- Some just really like to flirt or are very shy, so only they themselves know for sure who they like!
- Individuals refuse to date even if they like the person. If this is your case, help your girlfriend / boyfriend get rid of falling in love, because such a person is NOT worth it.
- Watch the situation, otherwise it may turn out that today Ira Dima no longer likes, but she liked Maxim, but three weeks ago she was in love with Andrei, and you made them all dream of your windy friend. In the end, you end up with a complete mess and a bunch of broken hearts.