The first date will require you to look fantastic. Deciding what to wear is not an easy task, because you must choose clothes that are comfortable, practical, and clothes must also fit you well and must be in season. When choosing clothes, you must first of all think about making you feel confident and happy, you must feel like a queen. If you are confident in yourself, it will impress the guy even more.
Step 1. Dress for the occasion
Before you go on a date, ask your guy where you will go to dress appropriately. If it is going to be a car race, then put on jeans and a colored T-shirt, if you are going to have dinner in a restaurant, then you cannot go without an evening dress.
Keep in mind that clothes can give away your thoughts and emotions, so before putting on something, think about how it will be interpreted
Step 2. Put on clothes, not your favorite color, but the color that suits you best
Perhaps they match, and if not, then give preference to the color in which you look best.
Step 3. Do not rush to use the advice of your girlfriends
Yes, it can be fun to call on a friend for help, but if she has no taste, then it will be a real disaster. Or, using her advice, you will wear clothes that do not reflect not only your image, but also your inner world.
Step 4. Don't dress too provocatively for the first date
You are not yet close enough to wear something completely revealing. The guy may find you approachable and decide that you are not the kind of person with whom to build a long-term romantic relationship. If the first date is followed by new dates, then you will have enough time to show yourself in all its glory, but for now the young man is not worthy to see more. Never wear on the first date:
- Too short skirts and tops with too deep neckline. If you are wearing a low-cut blouse, do not combine it with a short skirt and vice versa. One revealing outfit is enough.
- Jeans with a low rise - no one will be interested in knowing the color of your underwear.
- Hide your belly, especially if it hangs down - you can only walk in this form at home.
- Clothes that are too tight.
- Clothes through which the chest is visible.
Step 5. Find out which clothes fit you best
If you yourself find it difficult to decide - ask your mother and sister to help you, just ask them to answer honestly. You are in charge of yourself, including your appearance, so you definitely need to know which clothes you need to give preference to.
Step 6. Don't use too much perfume
You don't want to suffocate on the first date, and you probably don't want the young man to pass out from lack of oxygen, do you? Instead, use just a tiny bit of perfume; the scent should be gentle and pleasant.
Step 7. Wear not the clothes that are at the peak of popularity this season, but the ones that fit you best
You can wear these awesome high heels, but only if you know how to wear heels. Such shoes will make you taller, improve your posture and visually lengthen your legs. If you're not used to walking in high heels, then you don't need to experiment on the first date. You will look awkward and, what good, hurt your ankle - and this, you must agree, is not the best scenario for a successful date. Make the right choice.
- You can look quite sexy in low-heeled shoes.
- You don’t have the right shoes and don’t have the money to buy a new pair, try borrowing shoes from a friend.
- Make sure you feel comfortable in your shoes. You are not Cinderella after all, and if you lose your shoe, you will be confused and the date will be ruined.
Step 8. Make the hairstyle that you wear in everyday life
Of course, you want to look your best, but you don't need to smell like a whole bottle of nail polish has been poured on you. On the first date, you need to be as natural as possible. The same goes for makeup.
Too tricky hairstyle - not for a first date, otherwise it will hurt you (if very tight), and you will only think about the hairstyle
- If you really want to put on a transparent blouse, then at least pry a top under it.
- Another controversial issue is leather clothing. If it's something neat (like a knee-length skirt), you can try putting it on. But a very short skirt with a lace top will look too defiant.