Older girls are more experienced, wise, mature and self-confident. How do you like this one? It is not easy to attract a grown girl, especially if you are a teenager who wants to impress someone older, your chances are close to zero. However, if you expand your boundaries, you will radiate self-confidence and will be able to prove to the girl that you are the very breath of fresh air she needs - the girl will be yours in no time. If you want to learn how to grab the attention of older girls, just follow the tips below.
Method 1 of 3: Make Her Want You
Step 1. Be confident in yourself
If you want to attract an older girl, self-confidence is the key. If you are a teenager, you may still be trying to find your place in life and to understand yourself, your environment and your needs. This is all great. But when it comes to dating a grown girl, these things shouldn't come to the fore. Instead, show that you love yourself, enjoy connecting with others, and having a good time.
- If she sees that you have noticed her, straighten up and be confident.
- Show your girlfriend that you love yourself for who you are, rather than trying to constantly adjust to life.
- Speak clearly and clearly, maintain eye contact, and pretend you understand what is being said, even if you don't.
- It is quite natural to have complexes or uncertainty about something, but you should not demonstrate everything from the very beginning. Show that you are a strong person.
- Remember the competition: older guys from the university or even those who are already starting to build a career. If the girl sees that you are still trying to find your place in life, she will leave.
Step 2. Be persistent and determined
This is one of the ingredients of self-confidence. Show that you know what you want out of life and that you are not afraid to tell others about it. Instead of “breaking” and fiddling, you should clearly show what you need. Let her see that you want to get to know her, want to ask her out on a date, or have even come up with a great script for your date. And although you should respect the age and wisdom of the girl, you should not constantly emphasize this and mention her past years. Otherwise, she will begin to think that you are worried about the problem of age, and you cannot cope with it.
- Once you have chosen the girl you like, let her know about it. Smile at her or walk right up to her, depending on the situation.
- Don't huddle in the corner. Just come at least to say hello.
- If you want to be decisive and persistent, you must say what you think and think what to say.
- It's okay to be nervous, but you shouldn't constantly stammer, fuss, or stare at the floor.
Step 3. Gain experience
It is quite difficult to gain experience at the age of 16, but even small victories count. This does not mean that you have to date as many girls as possible or go on a long journey with a backpack on your back to experience real life. You just need to be able to expand your boundaries so that an adult girl sees that you are a multifaceted person who can also teach her something. If she constantly feels dominated and the need to educate you as an adult, she will quickly run away. Here are some ways to gain experience:
- Travel. Spend your vacation in a new place. This can be either a visit to another country or a trip to visit relatives in a neighboring city. The more places you visit and the more people you get to know, the more you realize that the world is not limited to your village's backyard or area boundaries.
- Go on dates. You don't need to date girls, just to become proficient in a particular field. Dating girls will help you better understand female nature. In addition, an adult girl is unlikely to date you if she realizes that you have never had anyone. It's too heavy a burden for her.
- Lead an active lifestyle and develop. You may love football, but if that's all you love and know, then the topics of conversation with the girl will very quickly end. Learn foreign languages, have an interesting hobby, read books, or help orphanages or nursing homes.
Step 4. Be an adult
Again, it can be difficult for a teenager to act like an adult, however you should try your best to make a good impression. Women mature a little faster than men, and the difference between your developmental levels may be more noticeable if you are a few years younger than a girl. Learn to control your mood, react intelligently to unpleasant situations, minimize slang or vulgar language, make obscene jokes, or make loud noises that might be so appropriate among your soccer teammates.
- Being an adult is about being able to control your feelings. Show your girlfriend that you are not easily upset or pissed off.
- Being an adult is not complaining about every little thing. If you are constantly whining, the girl may think that you do not know how to appreciate what is given to you in life and do not see how this life is really beautiful.
- Avoid gossip about your mutual acquaintances. She may also like to gossip, but it is better not to do this, at least for the first time. Otherwise, she may think that you do not respect others.
- Be polite to those around you. If you go out on a date, behave yourself with everyone you see and interact with. This is an important sign of an adult.
Method 2 of 3: Keep it hooked
Step 1. Maintain a carefree atmosphere
While you need to do a good job of attracting an older girl, you shouldn't dive into seriousness completely. Carelessness and spontaneity can be the main reason a girl loves young guys. Indeed, unlike older comrades, adolescents are not burdened with problems at the university, finding a job, etc.
- There is a difference between childishness and foolishness. Every girl loves to fool around from time to time, so don't be afraid to look stupid.
- Make her laugh. A sense of humor is one of the most essential qualities, don't hide it. Don't be afraid to look like a child while trying to make her laugh. If your jokes are appropriate and literate, she will love it.
- Don't be boring. Of course, it is important to show your girlfriend the depth of your soul, but you should not discuss the philosophical thoughts that visited you last night on the second date. Have fun the first time, the rest will come later.
Step 2. Use age as your virtue
Don't think that being younger is an obstacle to your relationship. Your cute looks, amazing dance moves or funny jokes can be just what the girl in you will fall in love with. Don't be shy about your age. On the contrary, show that you are comfortable living in your age category.
- Perhaps you still haven't done much in your life, so impress the girl with stories about what else you will do. Show your love for life and aspirations for the future.
- Infect her with your energy and enthusiasm. You can be much more active than guys her age, which is good!
Step 3. Avoid themes that betray your young age
Of course, you don't need to hide your age, but you shouldn't emphasize your youth either. If you are at school and she is at the university, you should not constantly discuss lessons, homework and comments from teachers.
- You shouldn't hide your schooling as a part of your life, but you don't need to highlight school activities. Talk about family, friends, upcoming events. Let her see you outside the school walls.
- If you are both at university but she is in your final year and you are in your freshman year, talk about your future plans rather than how difficult it is for you to fit into your first year. She's come a long way already, and your constant reminder of her freshman year may show her how stupid and inexperienced freshmen are.
Step 4. Be independent
An adult girl has more serious relationships with friends, more different interests and hobbies, more employment. So don't forget to give her the space she needs.
- If you're in a serious relationship and start spending more time together, you don't need to get clingy or intrusive or he'll leave.
- If everything went well at first, you don't need to ask right away when you will see each other again. Just go to her in a couple of days.
- Talk about your schedule. Show her that you have a lot to do too. If she decides that you are just sitting at home and playing video games while waiting for her calls, she may lose interest in you.
Method 3 of 3: Correct Attitude
Step 1. Behave like a gentleman
If you want to learn how to treat a grown girl properly, you need to become a true gentleman. It may sound strange to you, but a girl should be treated like a lady, treated with kindness and respect. If you pick her up in a car, hold the passenger door when she gets down, open and hold the door when entering a restaurant or other place, help to remove or put on your coat. Other examples of gentlemanly behavior:
- Come on time or a little earlier. Show her that she means a lot to you.
- Always compliment her. Say that she looks stunning, beautiful, adorable, etc. Feel free to say what you really think.
- Don't spit, scratch, burp, etc.
- Always look good. Take a shower, cut your hair and nails in time, and do not wear wrinkled or loose clothing. Show your girlfriend that you are making an effort before meeting her.
- Take her on cute dates. No need to take her to McDonald's or Burger King. Even if you don't have a lot of money, make an effort. To make the evening romantic, even if it is a walk under the stars.
Step 2. Show no fake interest in her
Don't make her think that her age is "pinning" you and that dating her is just a way to raise your self-esteem and rating in the eyes of your friends. Find out about her interests and pastimes, and ask what the relationship means to her. Of course, you shouldn't play detective or turn a date into an interview, just make it clear that you are interested in her as a person.
- When you meet, ask how her day went.
- Ask her opinion in different situations and on different topics.
Step 3. Maintain an interesting conversation
Older girls tend to be more confident and more experienced, so it's always important to set the pace of the conversation and keep it at a good level. A detailed discussion of yesterday's match may be appropriate when meeting with friends, but to show yourself as a versatile person it is worth putting in a little effort and reading the newspapers, watching the news and reading quality literature. Not only will you expand your boundaries, but you can always find a topic for conversation.
- If you've read something really interesting, please share with her. Ask her opinion.
- Talk about her relationships with siblings or close friends. But don't talk about past relationships.
- Tell us about your travels. Even if you spent your holidays in a neighboring town and village.
- Maintain your wit. If he said something funny, don't just laugh, pick up the topic and come up with a funny comment to follow. This will show that you are truly following the thread of the conversation.
Step 4. It is not necessary to constantly mention the age difference
It may be funny and funny at first, but don't constantly joke about how young you are and how experienced she is. She may think that you care about the difference, or worse, she herself will start to worry about it.
There is no need to immediately mention the age difference with others. Get to know her friends in peace. They may not immediately notice that you are a little younger
Step 5. Remember to be yourself
You can be so focused on impressing and attracting a grown girl that you end up losing yourself. You don't have to pretend to be a completely different person. The ability to look and behave older than your age, as well as the development of the desired qualities can play into your hands, but this does not mean that you need to completely forget yourself.
- If you have a secret “wacky” hobby, feel free to share it if it means a lot to you.
- Show her your best qualities, for which others value you.
- Take a shower and brush your teeth before meeting.
- Look into her eyes and listen carefully when she says something.
- Make her laugh. If she laughs at your ridiculous jokes, she probably likes you too.
- Make sure she is aware of your interest.
- Put on clean clothes.
- Try to act like an adult.
- Learn to speak beautifully.
- Ask her to teach you something.
- Act like you're the same age.
- Don't show your fear.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions.
- Do not overdo it in trying to make her laugh, it can be annoying.
- Be careful with step 2. Don't turn into a stalker.
- Do not ask about her age, she will tell you when the time comes.