Falling in love with an awesome guy, but not sure if he has the same feelings for you? There are neat ways to find out without revealing your cards.
Step 1. Watch your body language
This does not mean the most important male sign of expression of sympathy, but more subtle signals. So, look for the following signs:
- He turns his hips towards you, even if he is looking in the other direction.
- He glances at you, smiles and lowers his eyes.
- If he notices that you are looking at him, he smiles.
- He never puts his hands in his pockets or crosses them when he talks to you.
Step 2. Pay attention to how he talks to you
If he comes up with a nickname for you or calls you "animal" names - fish, bird, bunny - this is an important sign.
Also see if he calls your name more often than necessary
Step 3. Pay attention to its route
If he chooses a longer road just to be near you, or if he offers to accompany you, although there are a couple of meters left to the destination, he seems to like you.
Step 4. See how long it takes for him to speak to you
When both of you are in the same room with other people, pretend not to notice that he is there. See how long it takes for him to notice you and say hello. If only a couple of minutes - most likely, you are interesting to him.
Step 5. See how he reacts to other guys
If he says something negative about another guy, it means that he sees a threat in him, especially if you are familiar with this other guy. He clearly wants you to pay attention to only him and no one else.
Step 6. Notice if he behaves differently with you than with his friends
The greater the difference, the greater your chances. For example, he may burp or swear in front of his friends, but will try very hard not to do the same in your presence. If he tries to act better when you are around, it may mean that he likes you.
- Never be angry with him. He may think you don't like it.
- Don't act like you don't like him, or he'll believe you.
- Don't ruin your friendship while watching him.
- If you or someone asked him if he liked you, and he replied in the negative - do not be upset, it does not mean anything. Perhaps he is just shy or does not want to confess. Sometimes guys prefer to hide their attitude.
- Don't try to make him jealous.
- Sometimes the best thing to do is just ask.
if he talks to you a lot then he is happy to be with you