Snapchat profiles only contain general information like username and profile picture. You can only view the profiles of friends and those people who added you or sent you a snap. The Snapchat app is required to view profile information. Also, it is no longer possible to see the best friends of your contacts. Only your best friends are available at the moment. This article will show you how to view your Snapchat profile summary.
Step 1. Launch Snapchat
The app icon looks like a ghost on a yellow background. You can find it on the device's desktop.
Provide your username and password if you failed to login automatically
Step 2. Swipe down anywhere on the screen
The user screen will open.
Step 3. Click My Friends
It's at the bottom of the screen, below your Snapchat profile picture.
Step 4. Tap on your friend's name
Select the friend whose profile you want to view. His profile will contain only basic information - the display name, login, zodiac sign (if he indicated the date of birth), rating (the number of snaps sent and received) and profile picture.
- If you received a snap or a message from a person who is not in your friends list, then to view his profile, press and briefly hold your finger on the name of this user in the chat list.
- In some profiles, you can see emoji that depend on the status and level of activity of the user:
- ⭐️ - this user was active in the last 24 hours.
- ? - this user is your best friend (you send each other the most snaps).
- ❤ - better friends for two weeks in a row.
- ? - best friends for two months in a row.
- ? - with this person you are good (often exchange snaps), but not best friends.
- ? - you regularly communicate with this person, send snaps to each other every day and get answers.
- ? is a verified user, celebrity, or public figure who uses Snapchat.